Vogue Nippon September 06: Natalia by Craig McDean

EDITORIAL FEATURES:

BALLROOM BLITZ w/ LISA CANT (I`m not soo good in Id-ing a model so please correct me if I`m wrong)

Fur Gets Funky w/ Jeisa- this editorial had like 7 millions pages to it....So, I scanned half of it for now

Myths of the Forest w/unknown- I forgot her name AGAIN....:blush:

so here are the scans of the feature editorial:ALL SCANS BY PREAHYA

I will put some more a little later

Attachments

• lisa2.jpg
    lisa2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27
  • lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 40
  • jeisa2.jpg
    jeisa2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 27
  • jeisa.jpg
    jeisa.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 37
  • vogue-2.jpg
    vogue-2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
  • vogue2-2.jpg
    vogue2-2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for info and the scans :flower:
Those are great pictures although I don't like the models, probably except Anja but I'm not very fond of her either

Anja looks like a goddess!
I'm very excited for this issue, Sept issues rarely dissapoint me. They're just crammed full of so much goodness and I doubt this will be an exception.

Natalia looks beautiful as well but she always looks beautiful. :D

bored_exhausted said:
I seriously don't like the pink lettering, so childish :(

i guess it makes the magazine more kawaii??:lol:

ALL SCANS BY PREAHYA

FURS GET FUNKY W/ JEISA- Half of the ed...is on here!! Sorry guys...there were too many to scan!

Attachments

• jeisa6.jpg
    jeisa6.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 23
  • jeisa5.jpg
    jeisa5.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 19
  • jeisa4.jpg
    jeisa4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 27
  • jeisa7.jpg
    jeisa7.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 25
bored_exhausted said:
probably :P they should have used more "kawaii" font though

the theme for this month was `PRETTY PRINCESS` so they were probably thinking that pink go along with the princess image....pink=princess. Plus they had a feature ed about the world royalty and so forth.....so I guess they were trying to use the color to fit the theme!

Nippon Vogue finally featured a Japanese model in one of the editorial.....finally! But I was disaapointed in that fact that they choose Anne Watanbe to modeled the special collaboration between Comme des Garcons w/ Louis Vuttion. She doesn`t shine in the ed....she have the same poses and look...everytime I see her in any fashion magazines that featured her. Sorry for all the ranting about her....I think she should stick to the runway and stay away from photo eds!!

Scan by Preahya

Contrast and Creation w/ Anne Watanbe-
sorry this on will be a big one!!

anne.jpg

Preahya said:
the theme for this month was `PRETTY PRINCESS` so they were probably thinking that pink go along with the princess image....pink=princess. Plus they had a feature ed about the world royalty and so forth.....so I guess they were trying to use the color to fit the theme!
When I'm looking at the cover the fuchsia+grey combination always bothers me... You're right about pink=princess but grey? not so pretty or princess...

bored_exhausted said:
When I'm looking at the cover the fuchsia+grey combination always bothers me... You're right about pink=princess but grey? not so pretty or princess...

Yep, u are right about the grey and fuchsia combo....not soo pretty princess!! :D

Here are some more scans

Selected scans of Anja

ALL SCANS BY PREAHYA

Myths of the Forest w/ Anja

Attachments

• anja.jpg
    anja.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 38
  • anja2.jpg
    anja2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 40
  • anja3.jpg
    anja3.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 39
  • anja4.jpg
    anja4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 34
  • anja5a.jpg
    anja5a.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 30
  • anja5.jpg
    anja5.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 34
Nippon Vogue had an article about Natalia, I think it is about her `fairy tale` marriage to her husband (justin something). Can someone tell me if this photo is new or old?

SCAN BY PREAHYA
nata.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->