Vogue Philippines July 2024 : Hidilyn Diaz by Mark Nicdao

Yes, it's called a licensing agreement. It's not directly published by them.

The idea that there's a grand conspiracy behind Conde Nast, specifically, pushing the Olympics (which isn't some random event that popped out of nowhere) is laughable. As if fashion magazines have NEVER covered the Olympics before.

@NYLA22 I also kind of love how the magazine enrages Filipino tFS users, when most countries would be lucky to have a Vogue this strong lol.
You would be enraged too if your ranked and file editorial staff were told they won't be fed during the launch of Vogue Man but are "required" to go to the event as warm bodies.

Got my copy today. It sucks that I need to add $4 to purchase their Vogue Man when it only has 50+ pages. I love Danyl and Vogue Man has been strong so far, but AGC Publishing needs to set reasonable prices for their magazines.

Anyway, the inside editorials are great for both Vogue and Vogue Man. Cole Micek should have gotten the cover for Vogue Man because his shots are far better than EJ's. Sharif Hamza's cover story is weak in comparison to Mark Nicdao's work. Is he only good at outdoor nature editorials? Who knows?

An Anna Bayle cover is long overdue. Give her the September cover, Bea!

@Kurara_C Please ask your friend who's gonna cover their September issue and PM it to me. I have no plans of sharing it; I'm just curious. :heart:
VOGUE.jpg

strongest of the 2024 Olympic-themed mag covers, by far - they feel bold and dynamic which is an art many of the bigger editions of Vogue seem to have forgotten entirely.

Let's see if they have indeed decided by now who the September cover would be. With regards to Anna Bayle, I don't think she's relatable to the current Filipino market, and knowing her, she won't agree for she's no longer in her fit prime.

I think that's the reason why they can't have her: She doesn't have any plans of doing it. I wonder who they'll cover this time around or the shoot itself. Their maiden issue and their first anniversary issue covers are identical to the point that the latter one was uneventful to read.

Anyway here's a long interview of Vogue's editor in chief, Bea, by their March 2024 cover star, Karen Davila, where they discuss Vogue PH's upcoming September issue, how her team comes up with Vogue's unconventional cover stars, and more:

I think that's the reason why they can't have her: She doesn't have any plans of doing it. I wonder who they'll cover this time around or the shoot itself. Their maiden issue and their first anniversary issue covers are identical to the point that the latter one was uneventful to read.

Anyway here's a long interview of Vogue's editor in chief, Bea, by their March 2024 cover star, Karen Davila, where they discuss Vogue PH's upcoming September issue, how her team comes up with Vogue's unconventional cover stars, and more:

Ms. Karen's questions are kinda 🔥👀🍿

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenjay
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->