Vogue Philippines October 2024 : Lea Salonga & Dolly de Leon by Artu Nepomuceno

I loooooooove the red cover.
For those unaware, Lea Salonga is most iconically known as the singing voice of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin. Deeply iconic for Filipinos, but that is just one of many things she's done. I am so happy to see them give her a cover. VP has made so many amazing creative decisions is allowing a global fashion audience to introduce the ethnic diversity range of Filipinos. So proud to see how they are representing our culture with such creativity. I never thought I would ever see the day that Vogue Philippines would exist, where we would have representation to this scale in the Vogue Universe. So happy.

I bought Dolly's cover earlier today. It looks spectacular in print! I really hope they continue having these types of covers for the rest of their third year because they already established a strong start since last month's issue.

I really like the cover story. It looks like a cover story and not just a last minute main editorial choice that this edition is fond of doing. This is a much better October issue compared to their baffling "Happiness" issue last year that wasted Shaira Luna's potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->