Vogue Poland April 2024 : Gemma Ward by Virginie Khateeb & Sylke Golding by Valentin Hannequin

minus that ugly armchair and the bathing cap Gemmas cover would be quite nice.
i like her cheeky smile here.

LOVE Gemma, she looks cute but they could have chosen another pose or crop the photo towards her upper body, the legs position doesn't look good.

Gemma cover is nice, Vogue Polska had much worse covers, but the other cover is super boring and unnecessary.

It's amazing how time has treated her well!!!! The pose is a bit odd, but i love her face. I'm here for Gemma!

Gemma saves the month. I'm shocked how forgettable is April for most of the Vogues. I'm starting to believe it's a filler month. No passion, boredness in every from.

To echo everyone, Gemma's cover is great. It is also good so see something that is not 'natural' styling with the bathing cap too. Remembering early 10s and most of 00s, I wish we went back to crazier hairstyles and make up experiments. Don't know why many editions refuse to do transformative work, and it is not even that expensive to achieve.

I truly like Gemma's cover and wasn't even fond of her during her heyday. Actually I think she looks better nowadays and her recent work/appearances are more interesting now that she's no longer fashion's latest darling. Liking almost everything about this cover to be honest, from the overall styling to the colors to her expression.

I love G so much, my favorite one of the 2000s along with Daria but she returned to fashion 10 years ago and whatever she does they still call it a comeback. Curious to see the full ed though

The Gemma cover looks like it could have come from an old-style Vogue Italia shoot with a proper storyline, which would almost convince you that wearing sheer green tights is something you want to do.

Except that image would never be the cover, it would be the 14th shot in a long series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->