Vogue Poland December 2019 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

Just your classic Victoria Beckham Vogue cover, nothing exciting but it's pretty so it works, I guess.

Hello Harper's Bazaar UK....

I see it as well, and come to think of it, so was last month's cover shot by Mary McCartney. Is this their new direction? The artsy covers didn't perform well on newsstands?

The word 'no' doesn't exist in this woman's vocabulary. She'd turn up at the opening of an envelope just to get a Vogue cover. Any one!

I see it as well, and come to think of it, so was last month's cover shot by Mary McCartney. Is this their new direction? The artsy covers didn't perform well on newsstands?

The word 'no' doesn't exist in this woman's vocabulary. She'd turn up at the opening of an envelope just to get a Vogue cover. Any one!

Yes, I think the arty Vogue Poland has been shifted to the back of the museum :-) It never made sense and it hardly ever looked good. I can't say this makes me hop with excitement but at least there seems to be a vision rather than one erratic attempt after another trying to achieve something no one had the appetite for and that's how this edition felt to me.

Your shading is masterful...

What the hell Poland? What the absolute hell are you thinking?

The cover just doesn’t work in any way...

don't like the layout , font, colour filter they using... NEXT

A perfectly inoffensive cover, very typical of a Victoria Beckham appearance on Vogue. Yet it feels random for Vogue Poland, who I feel like is all over the place in terms of direction month after month. The cover design does indeed look very Australian Vogue!

I am very disappointed with this issue. Instead of the original content they published two reprints from other editions: Anja Rubik's editorial from October Vogue Paris and editorial and text about Emma Watson from December Vogue UK.
There is only one original editorial in main content.
What can I say...

Wasn't there a bunch of Polish magazines which folded recently? When something like that happens it's felt across the board. I've also picked up that Vogue Poland relies heavily on local advertising (you can hardly spot blue-chip brands in the magazine), that makes them way more vulnerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->