Vogue Poland May 2022 : Maaike Klaasen & Marie-Agnès Diène by Chloé Le Drezen

The colors are amazing.
For a moment I thought Nick Knight was the author of the covers!
My only regret is that the casting is so anonymous. I miss famous, big names in Vogue Poland.
I was not a fan of the previous editor, but during his tenure we had great covers from Luna Bijjll, Christy Turlington, Anja Rubik, Małgosia Bela, Jac, Birgit Kos etc. Now the covers are very good, but how much better would they be with a strong cast!
I dream of Tindi MAr, Georgia Palmer, Lola Nicon, Bella Hadid just to mention a few of them...

I love all the covers! The colors are fabulous, very bright very spring. I also get Nick Knight vibes. That's maybe why I love the covers so much. I'm happy Maaike Klaasen got one of the covers. She can become one of the newest it faces. If Alt was still at Vogue Paris I'm sure she would give Maaike a cover.

Pretty covers but that's all. Their content is dull as f*ck.

I'm a sucker for colorful covers like this and I dig it.

Every issue under their new editor looks like a collector's must because of how their covers look. I wish they sell this magazine here as I'd LOVE to add this edition on my rack.

marsnoop2 said it best: Having a photographer as editor-in-chief has really elevated the visual strength of Vogue Poland. This is one of the few editions that excite me whenever I see a new thread under their titles.

I always liked the cover and editorial of Vogue Poland, But the print magazines are not available where I am.

remember guys that the CN London store ships worldwide and they usually have all editions...

remember guys that the CN London store ships worldwide and they usually have all editions...
The only thing is that vogue polska is the only one thats delayed :cry:
The last one adedded was the march issue

It's the art direction that wins me over here, I absolutely love the design of the masthead which complements the cover images themselves wonderfully. The colouring is just gorgeous on the first two covers but it's Marie-Agnès Diène's cover that's winning hands down here!

I looked through it while shopping and unfortunately the content couldn't be more boring. Main story is forgettable. The rest is even worse. It's just so bland and cold. Like an ikea catalog. They clearly focus much more on written content which has always been the case with polish fashion magazines.

I looked through it while shopping and unfortunately the content couldn't be more boring. Main story is forgettable. The rest is even worse. It's just so bland and cold. Like an ikea catalog. They clearly focus much more on written content which has always been the case with polish fashion magazines.

Unfortunetely it's true.

The problem of this edition is art direction, in classic editions editorials are set at the end of the magazine, creating a coherent whole. Here, the editorials are scattered all over Vogue. A little in the beginning, a little in the middle, a little towards the end of the magazine. It is not known which of the editorials is the main session, they are also far too short in my opinion, and similar to each other.And I miss strong cast, well-known faces. I know, it is not the most important thing, but it does give a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->