Vogue Portugal April 2010 : Bregje Heinen by Matt Irwin

mackos

Alluring
Reaction score
Yes, it is a repost from her Vogue Nippon editorial, but WOW, it's Bregje's first cover and she looks gorgeous :wub: Fantastic use of reprint.

911243996_5_9kfJ_1.jpeg

hyves.nl

It hurts my eye :shock:

^Yes, it is mess in your face! But her face is beautiful.

The shot of her in the Versace dress would've been my choice, but whatever. ^_^
It's nice but I don't like the font of their text, or the shadowing. :innocent:

I agree, the Versace shot would of done the cover justice. But great for Bregje, and indeed a good use of a reprint.

The shot of her in the Versace dress would've been my choice, but whatever.

I was almost practically sure they would choose this one, too. So happy for Bregje anyway, hope to find some of her shots inside! :blush:

i dont think it would have really mattered which shot they used from that ed
her expression was the same in every shot

the styling looks dated & her stare makes it seem like she's trying too hard.

besides bregje's expression which is just weird, i actually find that cover beautiful. the colors perfectly match, it's very colorful and spring-like, i do like it.

color me crazy but i actually like it
the layout really works and screams spring
the colors look soo beautiful with that gorgeous Pucci dress
00250m.jpg

style.com

and the accessories were a beautiful finish

What issue of VOGUE Nippon did this come from?

Bregje has an editorial inside the magazine, no wonder the same editorial from Vogue Nippon. That's what prevents me from buying Vogue Portugal, the fact that it is always filled with reprints, it's really terrible.

^i'm sorry but all that you do is complain about vogue portugal EVERYWHERE. we got the clue.

i bought my issue a few weeks ago, i'll scan it later. there are 2 reprints and 2 originals.

I wouldn't complain about it if I actually liked it. And I liked the Isabeli issue for once and actually bought that. And also the one with Kasia Struss on the cover and that wonderful Louise Pedersen ed. What I really want is to see more original stuff on the magazine but I guess it's probably on a low budget, which prevents it from being better

i would like to see more original eds that weren't studio shoots, but i guess the budget isn't great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolixx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->