Vogue Portugal April 2021 : Katarina Janickova by Branislav Šimončík

What is she wearing? Is there high fashion brands in Portugal? I cannot remember...

I can't decide if I wanted the cover with yellow x's or blue x's on the nipples, they're so different yet the saaaaaame :P:lol:!

I was very intrigued by the title, especially given their previous controversy with the mental health issue and I must confess I'm disappointed that all that's forbidden here was a bare breast. That being said, it is a beautiful image and I do hope that they're going to publish this without the graphic x's. I really like their very minimal art direction on each cover as well.

At least its somewhat semi relevant. Good cover though.

Really like this cover. It looks simple but there's something beautiful about it.

the colourfully ‘xs’ are indeed unfortunate... but the movement was well captured and it has the same energy as that gorgeous cover and editorial with Crystal Renn. was it the same photographer? can’t remember right now.

Do I have the balls to get the blue nipples? Yes!

The cover is beautiful.

It's seductive, it's provocative, and it's done tastefully. Kudos to them for
being different without trying too much.

I love love love love love! It does look like a painting!

This is how you do thematic issues Farneti. This single-handedly humiliated VI’s The More Friends Issue LOL.

Can’t pick a color. Each color other than black elicited a lot of emotions for me — annoyance, irritation and the like. Help me choose!

What a striking cover, and I love the renaissance touch. I have always been a fan for erotic fashion. BTW, why do they cover her nipples?

She is wearing Versace....

i prefer the pink x

yes an art and was so excited to see the first cover until I slide to the 2nd and 3rd covers

really different

Instagram doesn’t allow any sight of nipples.

I believe the different colouration stars in the nipples is/ are the actual covers, hence why the ‘forbidden’ theme. it’s also stated on the text above from Vogue Portugal’s Instagram by calling it a ‘graphic irony’...

so yeah the covers come with starred nipples :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->