Vogue Portugal February 2009 : Lindsay Ellingson

ckgirlbr

goodbye kiss
Reaction score
Lindsay Ellingson:unsure:? I read it's february issue, but that's IMPOSSIBLE.

*xl.pt*

*miguelvieiraoficial.blogspot*

It's not impossible for it to be February...could you doublecheck?

It is definetly Lindsay Ellingson though!

It's the February issue for sure.

That cover image must be a catalogue pic, for sure.

It's not from any catalog, Vogue Portugal has the awful habbit of reprinting very old eds,

^there's no money to make original edits, so it's no exactly a habbit...they have to get a way to sell...

It's not impossible for it to be February...could you doublecheck?

It is definetly Lindsay Ellingson though!
I think it's not possible because I check the same website some days ago and it was still the December cover with Natalia. I think it's impossible to post the january then the february cover in a such short space of time.

^that doesn't mean anything. it's already January 15th so it's more than obvious this issue is the February one & it says here also.

yes Filipe you're right and I'm wrong. It's February issue, just saw on Ebay. Sorry!

does anyone know what it is reprinted from, i like it, i don't love it.. nor do i recognize it. the grey background is kinda drab but i love that its lindsay

I think it's not possible because I check the same website some days ago and it was still the December cover with Natalia. I think it's impossible to post the january then the february cover in a such short space of time.

maybe it was December-January issue :rolleyes:

That's actually February issue because I have the January one in my hand right now and it's not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->