Vogue Portugal February 2015 : Sandra Martins, Marianne Bittencourt & Catarina Santos

Benn98

Reaction score
Sandra Martins, Marianne Bittencourt & Catarina Santos For Vogue, Portugal, February 2015 1.jpg

Source: Vogue Portugal Instagram

Interesting cover. It's something totally different than what we usually see. But I think there is too much information with the girls, the colors, the background, plus the text. So the whole looks a bit messy.

Love this shot, true there's too many coverlines. Vogue Portugal has been improving their covers somewhat.

With better (and less) text layout this would have been magnificent!

I kinda love the shot, but there's waaay to many words around it, it ruins it. But it makes me curious to see the ed

Vogue Italia July 2003 gone VERY wrong. This is cheap to say the least.

I love the rich colors... It's a striking shot.

Fantastic cover. Love the styling and deep palette of colors. Bravo Vogue Portugal.

Gorgeous cover and beautiful use of color. Too bad they bombarded with so much text.

Less text and maybe they could add a darker filter and this would be great for VP.

This cover has beautiful colour combination! Love it.

They reprinted Vogue Italia´s December 2014 main story, is this isual? that they reprint VI editorials?

As far as I know they've always done it. Much lesser nowadays though.

It's a nice cover. I wish there are fewer texts. As a picture alone, it's quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->