Balenciaga S/S 2025 Paris

absolutely no excitement at all.
he could’ve done so much more in leather - which were the most interesting pieces IMO
it would’ve looked 3000 times better!

but instead we got all that vile denim and those leggings looks a la YSL by Hedi but look like they’re from Shein.

all those oversized bombers - imagine a couple of them in leather… the maigre use of the pied poule on that obnoxious dress that would’ve looked incredible in one of those oversized bomber jackets too..

I know one should not tell an artist how to do his Art but come on! save the basics for the stores and give us some noteworthy, extraordinary, fashion.

bye bye Demna, if you ask me.

Ralph Rucci really is kind of cringe lol. Someone has said it here before but it's obvious the reason no one wants to hire him is because he legitimately LIVES in the PAST.

And man the thing is like Demna kind of "is" working from a Balenciaga philosophy... it's just that his interpretation is so... lame. I kind of feel like he's a cowardly designer. He lacks the ability to be honest with himself. Well yes I do know the feeling LOL, putting your true mind/body/soul into a work only for it to be criticized, or even worse, FLOP. I get the sense that he hides behind these low level irony, rage bait clothes to avoid feeling shame for who he really is.

Ralph Rucci really is kind of cringe lol. Someone has said it here before but it's obvious the reason no one wants to hire him is because he legitimately LIVES in the PAST.

And man the thing is like Demna kind of "is" working from a Balenciaga philosophy... it's just that his interpretation is so... lame. I kind of feel like he's a cowardly designer. He lacks the ability to be honest with himself. Well yes I do know the feeling LOL, putting your true mind/body/soul into a work only for it to be criticized, or even worse, FLOP. I get the sense that he hides behind these low level irony, rage bait clothes to avoid feeling shame for who he really is.
I've watched enough old designer from the past to let you know that Mr Ralph Rucci is just say what all the older designer and some new ones are saying out loud. I love his honesty. And he's right he has also giving him credit.
Rucci is a master 🙌 but this generation has changed so much. And the woman that he once dress are mostly gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->