Vogue Portugal January 2019 : Agnes Abma & Marie Sophie Wilson by Mehdi Sef

5€ is a lot for a Vogue in Portugal, Vogue UK is cheaper.

Wow, how can a foreign edition, and the British one at that, be cheaper than the native one? That's never good because all they're doing is forcing consumers to buy internationally. They need to look at their price point!

Unless British Vogue is selling in Portugal at the £2 price, but they can't because what about export duties, shipping etc.

Wow, how can a foreign edition, and the British one at that, be cheaper than the native one? That's never good because all they're doing is forcing consumers to buy internationally. They need to look at their price point!

Unless British Vogue is selling in Portugal at the £2 price, but they can't because what about export duties, shipping etc.
I think I didn't express myself right, what I mean is that Vogue Portugal is selling in Portugal for more than Vogue UK sells in the UK (I always buy various titles when I reach the UK for that reason).

That said I went to a big newsstand today and I did compare the selling prices for all different Vogues in Portugal. Vogue PT sells for 5€, Vogue ES for 5,90€, Vogue Paris for a bit less than 7€ and Vogue IT for 9€ (less than when under Franca, I remember paying more than 10€ for an issue). Vogue UK was sold out for some reason. There were a few foreign titles selling for less than 5€ (Vanity Fair Italia).

My point is, Vogue usually sells for a much more... welcoming... price in their country of origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->