Vogue Portugal March 2021 by Karl Lam

What happened to them?! I genuinely thought this was the best Vogue edition circa 2018

giphy.gif

(giphy)

NOPE! Next !!! They used to be good a few years ago but nowadays they go the Farneti route = therefore they need to stop.

I must be really tired. At first I thought it said: Vogue Portugal March 2021 - Lil' Kim. Sadly that was not to be.

Then I saw the images above...

giphy.gif

In all honesty, it's like they were going for Irving Penn, but it sort of looks like a lame duck version of like a "Falke by Daft Punk" department store ad (it's the gloves) :lol:.

:ermm: :blink: :wacko: :doh:

the whole Vogue Portugal team should be exiled to Uranus.

this is not even a joke. as a magazine collector and Fashion enthusiast, I find this insulting. at the same level as Vogue Italia Animal issue, insulting.

I have the feeling that edition after edition, Vogue Portugal’s concept always comes across so forced, artsy-fartsy and phony that it ends up being stuck in a paradoxical ouroboros and so by bitting his own tail, instead of progressing and rebirthing, retrogrades and dies every released issue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well Tamar

The sad part is that the 2nd cover without the sunny-side egg would actually be stunning. How cool would it have been if Vogue Portugal, like Vogue Taiwan, would have done a more understated and simple cover? I mean, every month they bring on the crazy. Can't we just have one basic cover without some pseudo-intellectual art concept?

I love how they always support new Photographer for the Vogue Cover.

Last edited:
I kinda like it. At least they are creative on their covers unlike
other Vogue editions. Too bad we didn't see the cover model's
face because I think he's handsome.

The sad part is that the 2nd cover without the sunny-side egg would actually be stunning. How cool would it have been if Vogue Portugal, like Vogue Taiwan, would have done a more understated and simple cover? I mean, every month they bring on the crazy. Can't we just have one basic cover without some pseudo-intellectual art concept?

THIS THISSSSSS I AM LIVING FOR THIS QUOTE !!!! I hate hateeee pseudo intellectual s***. We see covers like this which are STUPID and people who want to sound cool will say : ''oh it's the expression of one'self or it's a very moving concept and they try to emulate the void of...'' STOP SMOKING DUDE! It's gross and stupid and so on. I hate these people and they dress up crazy ''just coz'' and they have no real deep thoughts, they have no personal style and just want to shock people and if you dare to make a comment on their way of dressing up or say you find these covers stupid they would truly think it's insulting. They remind me so so so much of Trump voters : no brains whatsoever and believing everything their fuhrer will tell them, just like flat-earthers and so on. Ahhhh gosh what a day to be alive... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->