Vogue Russia April 2010 : Naomi Campbell by Steven Meisel

the tom munro spread is amazing; does anyone have HQ's of that spread? this issue is one of my favorites. blame it on naomi.

^ here you go.
Actually the previous post included HQ's but I've just realized that image hosting site resized them, so please mods delete previous post and leave this one.

Naomi Campbell by Tom Munro

Journal-Plaza

Battle Field by Alexey Kuzmichev

In Vogue
Country Girl by Danil Golovkin
model: Elena Sudackova

by Benjamin Horne
model: Hannah Johnston /Storm
journal-plaza.net

I'm loving the Avantgarde Asian influenced hair style for the Tom Munroe Ed..

thanks for posting the HQ's tarsha- you're the illest. i love that spread. naomi is epicly major!

ph: Danil Golovkin

journal-plaza.net

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: Stone Jungles
ph: Olga Tuponogova-Volkova

Aaron Johnson by Johnnie Shand Kydd

Tony Shafrazi

Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lou Doillon by Annie Leibovitz

journal-plaza.net

i guess i'm late on this but...wow! an entire vogue issue featuring naomi! i think the concept is revolutionary and the scans look awesome. it seems like the international vogues are moving way ahead of american vogue. i wonder what my odds are of getting my hands on one now?

I so wish someone could translate the article featuring questions never before answered by Naomi with Claudia, Chanel Iman, Edward E, Christian Loubou, and etc...

I so agree with you OLDFASHIONEDLOVER that US Magazines period are so behind...You'd think the country with the most opportunities for advancement wouldnt be so behind.....I actually ordered my copy from Barnes & Nobles...Typically any international newstands should carry Russian Vogue, especially in Atlanta it shouldn't be that hard to obtain one considering I was able to locate one in Boondocks of North Carolina LOL!

Vogue Kids Supplement

(as Vogue Paris March 2010 had) journal plaza net

Miss Blumarine, United Colors of Benetton

edit: In the Imaginary World
ph: Olga Tuponogova-Volkova

edit: Children of the Dance
ph: Boris Bendikov

edit: Technology - to the Youngsters
ph: Danil Golovkin
via journal plaza net

I was wondering if anyone who speaks russian could translate the question and answer section with Naomi and other fashion stars? I'm dying to know what they asked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->