Vogue Russia December 2007 : Valentina Zeliaeva by ?

The super colors of that editorial looks AMAZING! So quirky!
Could someone scan Sofi's editorial??

Wooow, I'm always surprised how much I like Russian Vogue. I really want to see the shimmering letters irl, I love the cover styling, that hat does it for me.

Also the editorial in #38 is wonderful in colours. Thanks for posting everything!

The styling in Valentina's ed is fantastic, but all the over-the-top costumes do not really fit with her. Valentina looks gorgeous, but makes it look almost... boring. She just doesn't seem to pull this off...

I disagree - I think Valentina's aloof beauty is perfect for the ed. The Russian ice-queen can't be warmed up with any fabulous clothing, hats and accessories. Her coats may be colorful, but her face is pale; her hat is warm but stare is cold. Wonderful contrast, if you ask me.

I'm a sucker for excessive, flamboyant, over-the-top styling when it turns out nicely (and not tacky) like here. Superb. Love the colouring.

valentina is beyond boring, though this is a great issue once again!

In To The Night

IN TO THE NIGHT

Sofi Berelidze by Mark Pillai
Style by Simon Robins

scans by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Great issue, love the eds:heart:, I think Valentinas is fabulous, I love the rich styling, and into the night is just gorgeous, all the couture is just breathtaking!:D

IN TO THE NIGHT

Sofi Berelidze by Mark Pillai
:woot: Sofi Berelidze,It's Georgian Family, She's Georgian. I'm very happy to see georgian woman in Vogue :woot:
I wonder if she has another editorial in fashion magazines
:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->