Vogue España March 2010 : Anja Rubik by Patrick Demarchelier

i loved the hair from the Wang show, i cant wait to see the whole editorial she looks devastatingly beautiful in each frame

hey__jimi__262257518_320x480.jpg
hey__jimi__138603597_320x480.jpg
hey__jimi__93937588_320x480.jpg

hey__jimi__410782501_320x480.jpg
hey__jimi__897192306_480x320.jpg
hey__jimi__984498107_320x480.jpg

hey__jimi__319038329_320x480.jpg

vogue.es

Anja looks amazing in the ed. She always delivers so it's always a pleasure to see her new pics. :heart:

Love the cover. So nice to see Anja on the covers of Vogue again!

Cute cover! I actually kind of like the hat. And wow Anja on another Vogue cover! :woot:

What I appreciate about Spanish Vogue is that every month, you don't know who to expect, and this is no different. Given what I think of Anja's current look, this cover could have been a lot worse, and it wouldn't put me off buying this issue.

Sometimes I feel this edition gets rather maligned at tfs, when I find there's a lot to enjoy - especially the articles where the magazine takes a look at something current in fashion, and prints images of the inspiration behind it, which means you get features which are a great photographic mix of the latest catwalk looks and classic shots from yesteryear.

It's a magazine that feels aimed at women who want to appreciate fashion in a red-blooded way, with an awareness of its developments and its context, without going too close to the overly experimental edges. Some might be disappointed with that sort of presentation, but every edition of Vogue has its own voice, and there's definitely a place for this one (even if it's only in my bookstack).

Totally agree

And the "Colecciones" supplement (march/september) is free and very good

Vogue España not the best, but neither the worst

Anja+Demarchelier: competition with first issue of Harper's España, I am sure that it is no accident:lol:

Diversity is good!

I used to love being in Spain and picking up Spanish Vogue. The collections supplement was always huge and the highlight of the bundle.
Really nice cover, great to see Anja. Terrific shot for the collections cover as well.

Content:

- "Hey, Jimi": Anja Rubik by Patrick Demarchelier. Styling by Belén Antolín.
- "Memorias de Àfrica": by James Macari. Model? Marina Gallo
- "Gemelas": Chanel Iman by Thomas Schenk. Styling by Bárbara Martelo.
- "Desafío Gym": Valentina Z by Tesh. Sara Fernández.

What a lovely cover, it feels a bit like a reprint though? :unsure:

Every Demarchelier pic feels like a reprint :lol:

It's a nice cover, great score for Anja.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->