Vogue Russia March 2015 : Valery Kaufman by Patrick Demarchelier

imo this is so bland... and it´s not just Demarchelier´s fault, Valery is giving me nothing.

Poor Valery, her first Vogue cover and people are already weary of her. This is quite an improvement when you compare it to their last few covers. Of course the close-up is way too close.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a bad Vogue Portugal cover.

This magazine is depressing... It puts me in a blue mood.

Have to agree with koko on calling it bland. It's a shame because she's beautiful but there's nothing exciting about this cover.

Do they even try anymore? I mean this is not a bad cover and yes, they've had worst but come on... month after month of lackluster covers. Before they had covers that are visually appealing, some that are seductive but now... all are borderline safe and pedestrian. Gone are the energy their covers used to have. Everything is just depressing like what Creative said.

What happened to Mert & Marcus, Meisel, Richardson? How come they stopped producing for this magazine? I'm so sure their creative minds can save this lackluster of a magazine

well unlike everyone else i am so happy valery is here. she is stunning.

I'll take this one than that lazy Vogue Paris using the same models with same concept like they use two years ago.
At least this one has someone new in the cover!

Well I agree she is a bit bland ... but this portrait is well executed. And for once it is not over retouched, so nice :smile:

Very Vogue Russia, but it looks so weird. She looks unconfortable somehow

Eh, pass. From the colors to the layout, it feels stale.

Her face here reminds me Kendall. So lifless and this awful make up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->