Vogue Russia May 2020 : Hiandra Martinez by Txema Yeste

Was hoping for no cornrows, but it's exactly that cover that wins here. Like the concept, and great to see her book a Vogue cover on her own. Wish it wasn't sideways.
The lavender masthead is mismatched.

omg those are stuuuuuuuunning, that shot in the water is beyond sublime. Hiandra is such an underrated star, glad to see her getting her break.

both covers are lovely.. and always surprised/confused (being still stuck in beg level) that т becomes м in cursive, why oh whyy...

Wow stunning covers, so happy for Hiandra. So well deserved, hopefully first of many more Vogue covers.

The first one is STUNNING. Although I can sense some tension in her that makes the it look uncomfortable. But can you blame her with that pose?

The second cover screams social media influencer behind the scenes. They could’ve done better.

Third cover is STUNNING. Although, the sponsor of that necklace will not be happy.

Overall, they look stunning, but you can’t deny that they kinda have this ANTM vibe.

I love the third one and I'd love the second one as well if it was zoomed in more.

Russia you're doing amazing sweetie

But drop the ten-covers-an-issue trend already, it's tired

All 3 covers are stunning!! I especially love the first and third covers. Great job VR!

Two of the three covers are a win for me...the one with the massive leaf covering her boobs not so much, very Vogue Portugal vibes :lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->