Vogue Russia November 2008 : Alana Zimmer by Tom Munro

so funny and strange: i have a dream tonight, what Natasa is having an ed in vogue russia nov, but that was main ed by Tom Munro which Alana has actually (i saw preview in last october issue), but its really weird, cause nat has never worked before with Vogue Russia... im a fashion oracle bhahaha:lol:

omg asf what a great premonition! :woot:

please tell us if you have any more ok! ^_^

Alana looks good..............she does a great job on what did gave her!

What a classic face she has^_^

Not a fan of the cover. Thankfully though, the editorial seems quite interesting.

Beautiful cover. At first I found it too garish because I'm used to seeing plain covers :rolleyes: That's so sad.

I like the contrast of Alana's powerful, understated attitude paired with such strong make-up and styling. :smile: Very, very good.

i like Alana as always, but this cover really not my taste..

Natasa Vojnovic by Matt Irwin

so funny and strange: i have a dream tonight, what Natasa is having an ed in vogue russia nov, but that was main ed by Tom Munro which Alana has actually (i saw preview in last october issue), but its really weird, cause nat has never worked before with Vogue Russia... im a fashion oracle bhahaha:lol:
are u sure Natasa has never worked with Russian Vogue. I have a feeling I saw her there:unsure:

Thank u for posting all these pix...The cover is awful tho:sick:

alana's ed isn't amazing, but FINALLY, she's on a cover!

I actually like the cover but similar to Vanessa Paradis' Nov issue of VP. They both fierce:heart:

Alana is so deserving of this cover! She's so beautiful yet so underrated. -_-

nice cover. i love natasa's ed and alana's b&w shots.

i never liked Alana, but she looks great on the cover and in the editorial! LOVEEE natasa's editorial, I will definatelly buy this issue! Fantastic! Hopefully the rest will be as exciting!
Does anybody have natasa's first editorial for Russian Vogue?

editorials of this issue

p.402 (12 pages)
m: Alana Zimmer
t: Три цвета: синий [Three colours: blue]
ph: Tom Munro
st: Simon Robins

p.414 (10 pages)
m: Vlada Roslyakova
t: Пещерные жители [Cave dwellers]
ph: Yelena Yemchuk
st: Natalie Brewster

p.424 (12 pages)
m: Erin /Select, Jenny Chalmers, Mia Frilander, Diana Entwhistle, Joanie Myburgh
t: Танцы на льду [Dances on ice]
ph: Venetia Scott
st: Venetia Scott

p.436 (12 pages)
m: Natasa Vojnovic
t: Белая и пушистая [White and fuzzy]
ph: Matt Irwin
st: Samira Nasir

also in this issue: "fascinating heroines" (as Aliona D. puts it) with a few pictures of each one:
Maria Sharapova, Victoria Tolstoganova, Linda Evangelista, Zaha Hadid, Lauren Bacall

also a portrait of Olga Kurylenko (p.272, 3 pages)
t: Боевая подруга [fighting girlfriend]
ph: Greg Williams (2)

Thanks a lot for the review achAT :flower: Glad to read Jenny Chalmers among the names, even if it's in the multi-girl editorial

Thank you for review, achAT. Now I ask myself if it's even worth buying this time:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->