Vogue Russia September 2009 : Kate Moss by Solve Sundsbo

I absolutely love the cover and the second Kate picture is even better. It's her best September cover of this year for me.

I'm not sure what to think of the cover, but I really do like the second shot of Kate. Very vintage, and like someone mentioned above, it would've made a killer cover.

Im a sucker for 80's styling, so Karolin's editorial is perfect for me.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the contents.

And i am incredibly tired of the 80s look all over the eds, can not wait for the new season so we cam move on, whoever thought revisiting it was a good idea in the first place is nuts!

I think the cover is very Russian Vogue, but it does not look like Kate Moss...it looks like some computer generated version of Kate Moss. I get she sells but the reality is that she looks like hell without a a tub of makeup and photoshop. It reminds me of that movie Simone...

I think the cover is very Russian Vogue, but it does not look like Kate Moss...it looks like some computer generated version of Kate Moss. I get she sells but the reality is that she looks like hell without a a tub of makeup and photoshop. It reminds me of that movie Simone...

But maybe that's kind of her "thing"? That there's no Kate without tools... she kind of describes the whole industry quite well like that.

^ same here. i love it. the colors are great, and i mean, hey. Kate gives great face...no doubt about it!

Still no review?? I thought it wasn t out, but Carolyn Wolter's ed is here?

^ Her agency already has this issue and they've posted it. It's out on Thursday.

I dont know what happened to kate this time, she is not producing great covers anymore.

Vogue Russia September 2009
Photographer/ Sølve Sundsbø
Stylist/ Simon Robins

4nfnl.jpg
2q8rrxt.jpg

14sk2nm.jpg
n1bha0.jpg

30upwya.jpg

fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate looks incredible in these shots. She has certainly still got what it takes.
I hope they are some more shots to her editorial, because I'm loving what I am seeing here. Thank you bones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->