VOGUE HOMMES F/W 2006 : Adrien Brody + Kate Moss supplement by Weber

more on kate's supplement, from fwd

For its Fall/Winter issue—featuring Adrien Brody clad in Burberry Prorsum out this Friday—Vogue Hommes International is including a special poly-bagged onsert featuring a 48-page pictorial of Kate Moss, sponsored entirely by Calvin Klein Jeans, in whose ads Moss stars in this season. The collaboration, billed as Vogue Hommes International in association with Calvin Klein Jeans, is a first for both the magazine and the fashion company. According to editor-in-chief Bruno Danto, the idea was for Bruce Weber—who shot Moss over a two-day period in Miami this past February—to portray the supermodel as a pin-up. “It’s a tribute portfolio,” said Danto, who pointed out that the project is not an advertorial, citing that Moss is naked on the cover and there are no fashion credits inside. “The idea came up to introduce it to Calvin Klein Jeans because the links between Bruce and Kate to Calvin are very strong and obvious.”

Inside the issue are multiple collages of Moss—a Weber signature—along with various drawings and even a hand-written note by the press-shy model. On the cover, Moss wears three pairs of whimsical sunglasses whose reflections bear portraits taken by Weber. The acclaimed photographer also illustrated the Vogue Hommes International typeface and wrote “Kate Moss Is The Girl That Got Away” alongside her frame. “[She’s] this girl you think you know but you never know because she’s always changing, spontaneous…she belongs to everybody despite the fact that she belongs to a lot of brands,” Danto explained, describing it as very sexy, natural, and free. “It’s meant to be a gift, an homage, to Kate and Bruce. We could’ve done a 100 page book for sure.”

Thanks a lot for the scans

Is there are possibility to post the rest of the editorial of Stephanie Seymour? Would be great.

Hey everyone!:wink: I've seen that many of you asked for Stephanie Seymour's editorial. So here it is:

Scanned by me.

And for all of you who gave me lots of karma, a little extra gift:flower:
4 more scans from Kate's supplement by Bruce Weber :

Scanned by me.

Please, credit me if you use these scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DieselMax. :flower:
This photoshoot reminds me of her early work.She looks unbelievably "young & fresh" on these photos.

Btw,have you scanned whole Kate Moss editorial ? Or are there any more pix you havent posted yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for the scans

Esspecially for those of Stephanie. I thought it was an 8 page editorial. Did you scan them all, or does the big one count for 3 three? Thanks for your effort.:D

Thank you sooo very much for Stephanie's scans !!! :D She looks fantastic ! Such a beautiful face!:D

MARLOWE TIGER said:
Btw,have you scanned whole Kate Moss editorial ? Or are there any more pix you havent posted yet?

The editorial consists of 52 pages so I don't think all of it has been posted yet. I wouldn't mind seeing all of it though *hint hint*

MARLOWE TIGER said:
Thanks DieselMax. :flower:
This photoshoot reminds me of her early work.She looks unbelievably "young & fresh" on these photos.

You're very welcome Marlowe Tiger!^_^
I totally agree with you. I guess shooting with Bruce is a blast:P
Nope. There are actually a lot of other gorgeous photos that i haven't scanned.

johnny2001de said:
Esspecially for those of Stephanie. I thought it was an 8 page editorial. Did you scan them all, or does the big one count for 3 three? Thanks for your effort.:D

You're welcome! I did scan them all. And yes the big one takes 2 pages in the magazine but i didn't scan the page with the title and the introduction of the editorial and the page with an article about Stephanie.
Hope this will help!:wink:

DielSelmaX

Dieselmax said:
You're very welcome Marlowe Tiger!^_^
I totally agree with you. I guess shooting with Bruce is a blast:P
Nope. There are actually a lot of other gorgeous photos that i haven't scanned.

Dielselmax,As a man do you find Kate Moss attractive : most guys are kind of put off by "pretty slim to skinny" girls (and admit to be more attracted by more curvaceous women,like Monica Bellucci...) ,so Im just curious to have your manly point of view on that.

MARLOWE TIGER said:
Dielselmax,As a man do you find Kate Moss attractive : most guys are kind of put off by "pretty slim to skinny" girls (and admit to be more attracted by more curvaceous women,like Monica Bellucci...) ,so Im just curious to have your manly point of view on that.

Kate is the most beautiful woman on earth:blush: :heart: :P
No doubt she's attractive!

Dieselmax said:
Kate is the most beautiful woman on earth:blush: :heart: :P
No doubt she's attractive!

Thats a great answer.I totally agree with you..although Im a staight girl ! :lol:

The entire Bruce Weber supplement is posted in my album, feel free to browse. :smile: It's worth it! Some old outtakes from Weber's earlier editorials are included in this spread, in some of the montages, like Down Home, Good Morning Vietnam, The Occidental Tourist, Love & Adios, and Blood, Sweat & Tears...

Vogue Hommes Intl Supplement F/W 2006 -- Kate Moss
The guy (below) is Charlie Sexton

You're welcome... and I forgot to say thanks to DieselMax for posting the first scans! XXXXOOOO They were what inspired me to find and buy Vogue Hommes for myself (and in my little town it was a scavenger hunt, believe me!)

thanks dieselmax, groove and kimair! i love those scans. adrien brody is so appealing!:blush: kate's gorgeous and one of her most vibrant eds in recent years. and charlie sexton, well, just like his last name says.:blush: :D

Groove said:
You're welcome... and I forgot to say thanks to DieselMax for posting the first scans! XXXXOOOO They were what inspired me to find and buy Vogue Hommes for myself (and in my little town it was a scavenger hunt, believe me!)

Thank you for saying that Groove!:flower: And you're very welcome!:heart:

Is the supplement subscription only or something? I've looked in several shops and they all have Vogue Hommes but without the supplement..it's not even wrapped in plastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->