Vogue Scandinavia June/July 2024 : Rebecca Ferguson by Marcus Ohlsson

They couldn't have wrapped some nice jewelry in the net at least? Maybe had a bigger hole to show more of her face? If this is what they consider a big catch, I would say throw it back in the ocean.

She's beautiful, I love the layout design-- it is reminding me of the something we've seen before-- old like toni frissell images, referenced by meisel then copied by mert and marcus w iselin for valentino -- but the idea is beautiful and strong, it's just she's a really beautiful actress so it would have been nice to see her face clearly, she makes perfect sense for vogue scandi, they should put her on multiple covers, i'd like to see her is us magazines too really, along with Anya taylor joy + zendaya i think she's a great model

“I f***ing love this place”: Rebecca Ferguson talks ‘Dune’, personal vices and her Swedish roots
Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Styling: Maria Barsoum
Hair: Jillian Halouska
Make Up: Emma Lovell
Celeb: Rebecca Ferguson

chrisboalsartists.com

I'm into this, despite the overwhelming majority who're finding this... questionable. I like the netting, how unconventional it is and the fact Rebecca Ferguson is on the cover. This doesn't rock my world, could have (without question) been better but I've most definitely seen worse.

There are quite a few photos where her face isn't the focus, in this edit. I would not have even agreed to shoot with the net over my face, if I was her. What are the odds that they used that shot. I would be mad. The fishing net got the cover, not her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlswallowedearth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->