Vogue Taiwan August 2010 : Vivian Hsu by Yoshihiro Kawaguchi

tentalicious

Reaction score
ML000122.jpg

STYLIST AMBER YEN-CHEN LO, HAIR & MAKEUP SEKIMATSU ERI ( ESPER ), LOCATION AT RISONARE

-vogue.com.tw-

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleasantly surprised that this edition is still running. Their whole package isn't remotely interesting.
Cover after cover, it just proves to be disastrous. She looks like Helena Bonham Carter, when Frankenstien is done with her - with that hair.

Pleasantly surprised that this edition is still running. Their whole package isn't remotely interesting.
Cover after cover, it just proves to be disastrous. She looks like Helena Bonham Carter, when Frankenstien is done with her - with that hair.

I agree, who is buying those covers anyway??? And if the magazine stands with only subscribers, it means that they may not have access to other Vogue editions because this one is crazy bad !

thats hillarious! but i agree the cover seems lazily put together:(

hahaha
whos that little girl trying to give much
this look so tacky its unbelievable that its vogue

ugly color combination! it's so uninspiring

oh, my god. it's literally getting progressively worse.
- this makes me feel bad. i wish they could use someone as a creative consultant.

I am from Taiwan and I apologize for Vogue TW :(

aha it's ok :smile:) but try to tell them to hire someone else to do the job... If no one really wants to do it, I may try to help them with my busy schedule lol :P:P:P but seriously I believe Vogue Taiwan could be really cool if they would use world renowned photographers and top models AND a REAL fashion editor.

Vogue Taiwan has the potential to be equally great as its Asians Counterparts such as Chinese Vogue, or Vogue Korea or even Vogue Nippon, but they need stronger layouts, a new font and someone who really knows how to put FASHION back to its covers and editorials!

Seeing this as the cover is so sad... I don't even want to think whats inside the magazine.
If they had got a model doing a less awkward pose, better text colours it might be a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->