Vogue Taiwan November 2006 : Du Juan by Lee Shou-Chih

bluedolphin

Reaction score
cover.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

Photographed by Lee Shou-Chih
STYLIST AMBER YEN-CHEN LO, HAIR HAO MING, MAKEUP IRENE, LOCATION COMMUNE BY THE GREAT WALL

http://www.vogue.com.tw

oh, i love it!
...the lighting, the colours...even the makeup..it's very Asian but done gracefully...in a non-clichéd way, IMO. :crush:

I agree Mullet_Proof!

And geez, Du is everywhere!

remarkable they're shooting the cover for Vogue Taiwan in China :blink:

why style_expert?
Aside from the dispute over the strait....China and Taiwan has never been too far away from each other, especially economically..

Du is everywhere. I am not sure if I should be happy or not.

I like the cover apart from the piece of text which says "Winter Front" in the middle, it cuts the whole thing in half too much, they could have placed it better.

I Want This Issue Can Somebody Here Help Me To Get This Issue ???? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She looks horrible like some old hag, the hair is just disgusting and she looks very old, and tired!!!

style_expert said:
remarkable they're shooting the cover for Vogue Taiwan in China :blink:

It is, isn't it, China and Taiwan aren't the best of friends are they? Vogue.com.tw doesn't even have an link to Vogue China, and Du is Chinese right?
It is quite political, maybe it is a good thing.:flower:

I don't like her hair, but she is so graceful and she can pull of that Cavalli dress amazingly:heart:

Looks nice - hope somebody will have a scann since Vogue Taiwan is not so popular - actually have I never even seen one in newstand.

John Black said:
Looks nice - hope somebody will have a scann since Vogue Taiwan is not so popular - actually have I never even seen one in newstand.

agree:blush:

I'm so happy to see Du on the cover, I like her so much! But to be honest, I don't like the cover... the cover's not so good...

Last edited by a moderator:
John Black said:

I'll post the scan tommorrow! wait for me~:rolleyes:

Vogue Taiwan November 2006
Photo by Lee Shou-Chih

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back