Vogue Thailand March 2021 : Irina Shayk by The Morelli Brothers

Well, bugger me! LOL. This actually turned out great considering The Morelli Brothers x Vogue Thailand. It's so campy that I imagine the black cape/scarf is a rainbow flag.
Looks like a Vogue Spain cover to me. not much creativity going on but that's actually a plus in this instance.

Considering that the Morelli brothers shot this, it’s not bad.

Finally something of her that I LOVE. The digital cover is chic, simple and it looks like I'm looking at something from Tatjana!

LOVE the digital cover! She looks stunning

Seems like Irina has the power to make the Morelli’s work decent. This and her Vogue CS cover from last year is the best work I’ve ever seen from them.

This is probably my favorite cover she’s done. Insane to me that she has amassed 38 Vogue covers in the last couple of years.
And that's a Supermodel my friend. Just right there. I hope she has more covers than the popular girls (I don't want to say "nepo", I really like Gigi and Bella).

Channeling Linda seems to be a theme this spring! Love the hair on Irina. Actually, love absolutely everything about these two covers! Such a pleasant surprise. It's the kind of content you'd expect from Glenda's Bazaar if Glenda had taste.

Irina seems to be on a roll this month, and I love to see it. She looks magnificent and has quickly become one of the strongest models in the industry. The woman can sell you anything! Hell, she made neon green hair look sexy in Vogue Russia. I'm very glad to see her thriving.

The thing I love most about irina is that she looks like a woman! So many models these days either are or look 16. Please give me irina over kaia any day!

she does look gorgeous but the Kris Jenner hair... I’m not convinced but it kinda works.

also, there’s a picture of her naked with a huge Chanel logo on Instagram that’s bound to be iconic. fabulous!

congrats to Irina for nabbing cover after cover!

I might be the only one who think this is just okay...
Krona has the energy here for sure and her face is gorgeous, but that hair doesn’t work and the overall image looks kind of outdated, to be frank. And using 50 different fonts in the cover is not a good sign as well. But I am glad for Irina, she certainly elevates this as a model.

This is just turning out to be truly fabulous! I've always loved me some Irina Shayk and I'm constantly reassured of my love, whenever new work comes to light. The digital cover is EVERYTHING, love the throwback to the 90s with the short Linda Evangelista-esque cropped hairdo. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->