Vogue Thailand October 2023 : Zoe Saldaña by Thomas Whiteside

Can't believe she never get a Vogue cover. Even Edward didn't give her one. Her movies are on the top 3 highest grossing films of all time.

Can't believe she never get a Vogue cover. Even Edward didn't give her one. Her movies are on the top 3 highest grossing films of all time.

I think that the problem is that she´s wearing makeup on those movies so the general public just doesn´t recognize her...?

I knew for 100% fact that I would love this, when I saw Thomas Whiteside's name attached. He's an absolute master of poised portrait photography, and these two covers only help cement the fact even more. The two covers are GORGEOUS, love every single element (and far better than what British Vogue was able of giving us).

Gorgeous cover!
One of the reasons she doesn't get more Vogue covers, is because the general public isn't interested in her, outside of tentpole films.
She also strikes me as someone who enjoys her low key status.

The messy hair ruined the first one but the second one is stunning.

Gorgeous cover!
One of the reasons she doesn't get more Vogue covers, is because the general public isn't interested in her, outside of tentpole films.
She also strikes me as someone who enjoys her low key status.

Totally. To be honest I don't even think she's THAT famous despite being in huge movies

Deserving! Anna is scared to give her a cover

Photography: Thomas Whiteside
Styling: Fabio Immediato
Make-up: Vera Steimberg
Hair Stylist: Mara Roszak
Nails: Yoko Sakakura
Celeb: Zoe Saldana

vk.com/zoesaldanadaily

The second cover would be a perfect Vogue UK cover, I wouldn't mind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->