Vogue Turkey August 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Ellen Von Unwerth

larien

at the irish pub
Reaction score
The issue is coming out tomorrow.

twitter.com/ece_sukan, my scan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprise cause i was saying "no way why her!!!", but that is looking original for a victoria cover! No close up?!! wow :smile:
Need to see it better, but interresting...

Yeah, i don't really like Victoria, but this cover looks really promising. Thanks for the preview.

I think the photographer is Ellen Von Unwerth. I remember Ece Sükan tweeting something about a photoshoot with a special star in London with Ellen. That must be Victoria. Just waiting for it to be confirmed.

Wow, congrats to Vogue Turkey if they really did indeed snag Victoria for this issue. hard to tell from the preview, but it doesn't look half bad. I usually like Vogue turkey covers.

It's really promising! Looking forward to see the whole ed!

The thing about Victoria Beckham is that she usually tries her best to be a good model, even if she does sometimes resort to formula poses. Her life or her looks aren't going to impress everyone, but unlike many other celebrities, I never get the sense that she feels a magazine appearance is an inconvenient chore.

Awwww man, I need to subscribe to this mag. It's like a Vogue China for me (very good, fresh eds) but with way better cover.

To be honest, I think this looks the best editorially for Victoria in a long, long time.
I always feel that she always searching for her own edgy and high fashion look in magazines
recently, looks like she've found it.

Ooh, looks quite sexy and different from her previous covers where she is basically doing the same pose over and over again. I love that she's holding a drink in her hand.

The thing about Victoria Beckham is that she usually tries her best to be a good model, even if she does sometimes resort to formula poses. Her life or her looks aren't going to impress everyone, but unlike many other celebrities, I never get the sense that she feels a magazine appearance is an inconvenient chore.
Agreed! I like seeing Victoria in fashion magazines simply because I can see she cares about fashion and she makes her own choices. Why would I want to see some Hollywood startlet on the cover that only talks about what her stylists chooses for her and they clearly don't have any relation to fashion at all? It's so boring.

The cover preview looks great. Vogue Turkey hasn't disappointed yet. Really strong run so far.

The cover is surprisingly good. I'm sick and tired of seeing Victoria on the covers of Vogue, that's why I wasn't that optimistic when I saw the thread. But oh God, the cover in preview, looks great. It's not a head shot. She's not making those sweet poses.

Vogue Turkiye, so far hasn't disappointed yet

Turkey obviously has some of the best editors and stylists out there coZ their covers are not only diverse but awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->