Vogue Turkey August 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Ellen Von Unwerth

^There will probably be re-prints from some of the bigger Vogues but i don't think they will re-print the covers. Maybe only some of the editorials.

Thank god its not another close-up Vogue cover from Beckham. Looks promising, i like the male models in the background, looks like a naughty party, which is not something i would describe VB with lately, she has been subdued for a while now, and its boring and unlike her!

From what i hear this was shot by Ellen, styled by Ece, and she is supposed to wear traditional Turkish clothes in few shots in her spread, if those actually made it, and were not cut out.

Already going for celebrities? Very Vogue US, no?
Plus VB is not an original choice...
But the cover looks quite promising, wishing all the best for Vogue Turkey !
BTW, anyone knows where to get it in Paris? Merci x

I already kow I dislike it because I can't stand Victoria :P Hopefully the content is good, looking forward it!

I got the issue. Here is the preview:

Gözümüz Yükseklerde

Ph: Mark Pillai
Stylist: Mary Fellowes
Model: Suzanne Diaz, Burcu Yüce
Hair: Jery Stolwijk
Make-up: Victor Alvarez Domenech

Victoria'nın Zaferi

Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Stylist: Ece Sükan
Hair: Alain Pichon
Make-up: Mary Jane Frost

%100 Yerli :smile:buzz: :heart: )

Ph: John Lindquist
Stylist: Konca Aykan
Model: Sara Blomqvist
Hair: Serkan Aktürk
Make-up: Gülüm Erzincan

I really dislike Victoria Beckham, but it actually looks like a good cover

Wow this cover looks amazing and I can't believe I am saying this because normally I really cannot stand seeing her on the covers of magazines

Go Vic!!! I can see the vibe of the cover, though I need better HQ but I'm liking this already. What I love about Vic is that she isn't trying to hard to be so cool but she loves what she's doing and cares for fashion not just attention wh*re. And super high hope for another VTurkey issue.

Cant wait to see this entire shoot!!! Cover looks great!

This issue is mostly dedicated to the Turkish fashion. In all editorials, the models (including Victoria Beckham) are wearing Turkish designers' clothes mostly.

I gotta say i am in love with "Gözümüz Yükseklerde" editorial. It had been shot on the roofs of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul and it's really striking.

I will probably make the scans on Monday, sorry guys :(

finally better quality of the cover! thanks jackie_oh :flower: I was reserving my comments until I could see it better and I am sooo glad that I did. I really like that they chose to use a black and white photo on the cover with the red font + the amount of text isn't out of control like most Vogue's either. It looks like the typical editorial from Victoria, but I'm actually a fan of the hair and styling for this shoot.
depending on the type/quality of paper used) this could really stand out on newsstands

can't wait to see Suzanne Diaz's editorial either ^_^

i dislike the ed, it's the typical try hard nonsense she tends to do from time to time but the cover is good

Vogue Turkey has provided great covers this year. Not a fan of non-models on covers, BUT the styling and use of lettering is fantastic. Very Ellen von Unwerth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsTransformedClothing
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->