Vogue Turkey August 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Ellen Von Unwerth

The cover looks like a Vogue Paris Cannes supplement. Then Details looks like En Vogue, although I like it.

Suzanne Diaz is so incredible in Gözümüz Yükseklerde! she is such an underrated model and an amazing poser, so emotional.
I also thought the "Details" is a poor man's version of EnVogue in Vogue Paris, but it's not terrible
this looks like a decent issue. I hope Vogue Turkey can keep it up!

thanks Larien for the scans :smile:

Love the cover!!Victoria looks beautiful.

I've never been drawn to anything Victoria-related, but for a change she doesn't completely put me off here. The thing that irks me most actually, is the sight of her holding that glass, it seems to scream out "look! that's what the lifestyle of rich and famous is like". Apart from that, the shot is visually pretty powerful.

As for the content, as a whole it's not jam packed enough for my liking, but the cast is unpredictable and effective - a given with Vogue Turkey by now - and the editorials are great. What positively sticks out to me is the fact that clothes designed by turkish designers were used... I love when magazines back up their national talents :heart:

^About the part that her holding that glass. The editor of the magazine wrote in the issue that it is a cheer by Victoria Beckham to the Turkish fashion. I think that's because they parted this issue to the Turkish fashion. Just wanted to share :flower:

Thanks to larien for scanning these great editorials! Sarah Blomqvist looks gorgeous in 100% Turkish designs. The feathered fur gilet with beading detail by Roman and the fur coat by Adamo are both fantastic pieces.

lv VB .... and lv this cover bt her ed looks like something out of her books ... she's trying too hard ...

Here are some of the actual photos. (not the scans) Only one of them is HQ, but that's all I could find. :flower:

100727voguet%C3%BCrkiye1.jpg

100727voguet%C3%BCrkiyebeckham4.jpg

100727voguet%C3%BCrkiyebeckham5.jpg

100727voguet%C3%BCrkiye2.jpg

source: ntvmsnbc

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her but I love love love the cover. God job girl!

OMG masha's ed i :heart: it so much, best of the issue and the turkish designer ed is good also.

I think that the pics are great. Does anyone have any info on the contents of the interview?

Victoria's cover and editorial is so gorgeous in my opinion. I love the backstage pictures a lot too. Thanks so much for posting.

thanks Chanelcouture09 for posting
i don't know if i like this cover, but i definitely dont hate it

how many vogue covers has she been on thus far??

Wow, seems like Victoria is going better and better as the model..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->