• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Turkey January 2018 : Vivien Solari by Tom Craig

amby

Reaction score
Source @vogueturkiye Instagram

26063317_10155361308873031_8447639058966598310_o.jpg

That wouldn't even be a good street-style photo, let alone a Vogue cover.

Horrible, i hope it's a joke??

Nice to see an early 00s model getting a cover. Too bad it's s really underwhelming photo for a cover.

Never got this model's appeal, she always seemed to be lost among the more polarising girls.
I know it's January and the weather must be awful, but this is just so dull. Ugly coat as well.

It seriously looks like a test shot turned to a fan made Vogue cover.

Everything about this cover has gone wrong. The coat plus the styling, the hair and makeup, the photography , the composition, the brick wall and the whole concept. It seems miserable for January.

Love Vivien, Love Tom Craig and I cannot believe this is VT came up with??
I'd be embarrased to put that out in an editorial, let alone a cover. What a shame, it could've been something amazing.

This is just so wrong. The boots :yuk: looks like she's just popped a mac over her uniform after a hard day working on a building site. All that's missing is a hard hat

Not a good cover at all... They did much better with her previous cover in October 2015.
She works much better with close-ups. And I can't believe the person who put together that combination for a cover calls themselves a stylist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->