Vogue Turkey June 2010 : Leigh Lezark by Nihat Odabaşı

tarsha

Reaction score
a8e6d4167d70.jpg

twitter/vogueturkiye

on the cover Leigh Lezark, simple but nice, the blue from her eyes matches the font.
thanks tarsha :flower:

OMG! This has got to be one of the best covers of June so far. I love the summery and subtle mood of the cover. The text is not that dominating and the colors work with each other. Leigh really looks so gorgeous here!

Love!

I think this is from the June 2010 issue, too. :smile:

Model: Reka Ebergenyi

2dui63s.jpg
awav6r.jpg
aywsnc.jpg
16m1ro5.jpg
ogj87n.jpg

visagemodels.hu

Strongest cover Vogue Turkey have had. Pleasant surprised to see Leigh too! Love the blue masthead.
Reka's edit looks nice. It's quite Vogue Paris, but the last shot lets everything down - it's more UK Vogue.

Reka's first 4 shots are gorgeous. :heart:

Cover is also very nice, surprised to see Leigh! :woot:

Very nice cover. Love her pose and the lay out.

Love Leigh and she looks great. I'm surprised she hasn't had more covers really. She's so striking.

Behind the Scenes Candids of the June 2010 cover in HQ
(I haven't uploaded most of them but if there is one in particular you'd like in HQ just let me know)

voguemag.com.tr

Vogue Turkey does it again! So far, its covers have been really great and this is no exception. I like the use of blue on the font as opposed to the white of the dress. Reka's editorial is also very beautiful. Kudos to Vogue Turkey.

Vogue Turkey continues wowing me. I totally love the cover. Classy but catchy!

I'm not a fan of Leigh's but I do think she is absolutely stunning. There's something about her dark black hair and her blue eyes that just make her so gorgeous. However, she is a completely random cover model.

I like Leigh and I like the cover :smile:) and the 1sr editorial is really cool. It's her first Vogue and major cover uh? Cool for her

I find myself looking forward to Turkey a lot. More then the US edition to be honest. They can take notes.
Turkey has been delivering fresh and nice editorials and the covers are really good. All of them. This one is no exception.

I find myself looking forward to Turkey a lot. More then the US edition to be honest. They can take notes.
Turkey has been delivering fresh and nice editorials and the covers are really good. All of them. This one is no exception.

totaly agree!:flower:

FINALLY! SO happy about this. Leigh is gorgeous, what a perfect choice for a cover. Her green eyes are stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->