Vogue Turkey June 2010 : Leigh Lezark by Nihat Odabaşı

Don't really like Leigh but this cover is just gorgeous.

kudos to Vogue Turkey for making me appreciate a shot of Leigh! i think she's not worth paying attention to, but i gotta admit she looks surprisingly good on that cover, and not trying too hard as i could have expected her to do. the colors are very eye-catching, and the layout is perfect. i hope the content is great as well, dafne cejas and barbara palvin are supposed to have both one edit inside, i wish it's true!

Don't like the colours they used, something stronger could be better for Leigh, but i'm also happy to see her.

this is so beautiful and striking. It will definitely stand out on the newstands from the other issues. I love the masthead matching her eyes, it all comes together very well. I can't wait to see the editorial.

Ooh, I love it! Love the colors and Leigh looks very pretty. And I also love Reka's ed ^_^

The cover is so simple yet it works. I love itt.

wow, this is major for leigh. im very pleased.

oh gosh..........how wonderful she is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of Leigh but I do have to agree that this cover is stunning
and I love that they dont over crowd the cover with text

I don't see what's so special about this cover... :innocent:

Love this!, finally a refreshing choice for a cover and I loved how they reinterpreted the summer theme and aligned it with Leigh's style, which is a considerably gloomier, not really what you'd associate with a summer look, but it just works here.. :heart:.. I like it when Vogues let other women that aren't necessarily actresses or models to show their fashion side too.. I may not be a fan of Leigh's work but I like how she's managed her career as a DJ and become some kind of muse for designers as well, without ever overlapping these two facets.

I have to admit that is my least favourite one among the Vogue Turkey covers. I think it's about Leigh's hair that made me feel suspicious about the cover. It looks undone and unhealty :huh: Anyways, i am very curious about the editorials. Can't wait to get the issue. :heart:

There's just something so generic about this cover that turns me off. She looks gorgeous though.

I actually do not like her pose on the cover, but her eyes and cool blueness of the cover is mesmerizing.

Anyone know who shot the editorial in post #6? Reminds me a bit of M&M's work with the colors (specifically a recent editorial they did with Daria Werbowy in US Vogue) even though I know they probably would not be shooting for Vogue Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->