Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score

Facebook/Vogue Turkey

Attachments

• 540235_10150773119127722_179643787721_9447425_1440052285_n.jpg
    540235_10150773119127722_179643787721_9447425_1440052285_n.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 26
i was excited since aline always works it for me but there's something off with her pose.

Insanely amazing, very happy for Aline. Love her expression and hair.

Editorial preview does nothing for me, I'm digging the cover though despite the pose looking on the odd side. Aline looks good.

the cover is only okay and the preview doesn't really excite me. vogue turkey has been delivering recently, so i will wait until the full ed.

what the hell with the outfit?... seriously that is just awful!!

Very disappointing, with such a better girl like Aline, they could do something great.

It looks okay and it`s definitely not Vogue Turkey`s best. I love the rodeo theme but they could`ve done so much with that. The styling is awful, the Balmain collection was amazing but somehow they managed to make it look awful. Maybe because of the pose? It looks like she can`t breathe from that blazer. Aline really looks sleepy as hell.

As for the editorial preview, it`s nothing special too. It looks like one of those eds from Vogue Espana.

I really really dislike this cover, the styling, the background, nothing makes me excited about it, and while Aline looks nice in the previews, i hate the styling! Hate it!

....i hope her ed in full is much better. why would you waste the talents of Aline?

Yeah Im disappointed too...it ooks like Vogue Brazil, its not that I dont like VB is just that this is not VT style. Happy for Aline anyway.

Hmm, did VTurkey hit a wall? Their last two covers have been so lackluster. First Lara's and now this. They were on such a good streak there for a while, but not it's like they've ran out of gas.

Great to see Aline. But I don't like it. It has a certain Vogue Portugal vibe, because of the layout.

is this her first vogue cover? it reminds me of a rhinestone cowboy... not a good thing.

She appeared on the cover of Vogue Brasil a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, did VTurkey hit a wall? Their last two covers have been so lackluster. First Lara's and now this. They were on such a good streak there for a while, but not it's like they've ran out of gas.

My thoughts exactly. Not trying to be overly dramatic since I'm sure the next few issues will be better again but this is indeed the 2nd Vogue Turkey cover in a row that does nothing for me, too. The styling is awful! Aline looks frozen and the whole compositions just kind of doesn't work. Same goes for the previews of the editorial. Not impressed.

She reminds me of Raquel Zimmermann here. Styling is sort of cute, but I don't like the hair mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adonis911
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->