Vogue Ukraine August 2016 : Olympia Scarry by Alexandra Gordienko

• Thread starter Deleted member 141523
  • Start date
:lol::lol:

Well, I like it! It helps that I cannot see Olympia's face, but the lighting and backdrop really elevates this for me. Looking forward to see the edit!

Somebody tell me if I can block some members here. I'm pretty sure that they hate my participation, please!

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This could have been interesting if she didn't have what looks like a massive bald spot in the middle of
the cover How the hell was this photo approved? There has been a million fashion pics with slick wet hair and it's the first time I've seen any with hair this badly styled ever see the light of day, and to use this photo as a cover? Is it just me?

the bald spot doesn't really jump out at me but the utter laziness, randomness of this shot baffles me. Who goes swimming and immediately reaches for a white turtleneck sweater, glueing down their wet ends against their neck?

It makes no sense nor is this fashion statement worthy of aspiring to :blink:

Her profile isn't particularly striking nor is this wishy washy not a proper profile kinda the back of her head angle particularly flattering.

I remember seeing Olympia hobnobbing in the society pages of fashion mags like 16 years ago and her giving Paris Hilton a run for her money in her tacky, garish get-ups. I think last I read she's an artist?

It's almost as if magazine editors forget that these issues they produce go down in history as cultutal artifacts, documenation of our times.

:lol::lol:

Well, I like it! It helps that I cannot see Olympia's face, but the lighting and backdrop really elevates this for me. Looking forward to see the edit!

I apologize to Benn. Sorry for been a dic#head :flower:

I don't see anything about it, whether it's the earrings, hair, sweater. It will depend on the contents inside, which is worth a cover like this hopefully.

Besides what is obvious that she is beautiful.. and makes a really amazing profile :-)
but i was hoping it wouldn't need to boil down to that

Veronika

David Ferrua - Photographer
Tania Rat Patron - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Rodolphe Farmer - Hair Stylist
Topolino - Makeup Artist
Elodie Yelmani - Casting Director

models

Wild Art

Jack Waterlot - Photographer
Andrew Holden - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Brent Lawler - Hair Stylist
Yumi Lee - Makeup Artist
Sarah Brannon - Model

jackwaterlotstudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie Maurer by Marcin Tyszka

FashionDirector: Julie Pelipas
MakeUpArtist: Marianna Yurkiewicz
HairStylist: Michal Bielecki

marilynagency.com

Beauty

Photography: Hunter & Gatti
Styled by: Olga Yanul
Hair Stylist: Nabil Harlow
Makeup: Mayia Alleaume
Model: Hana Jirickova

fashioneditorials.com

VOGUE BEAUTY Supplement Cover August 2016

An Le - Photographer
Olga Yanul - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Nabil Harlow - Hair Stylist
Mayia Alleaume - Makeup Artist
Victoria Pavon - Producer
Daria Korchina - Model

anlestudio.com/models

The cover is little pretentious. Turn the model, and done, you have a lovely cover. What a waste of high quality photography...

The editorials are OK, but we have seen all this before...
The funny thing is that the beauty supplement is very good, better than the main magazine.

I am really enjoying these LV jackets. Popping up in editorials again and again :crush: Gonna take a look at the shows now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticnsilent
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->