Vogue Ukraine August 2017 : Chloe Sevigny by Nan Goldin

LOVE the spread, the mood is perfect, but no surprise since its Goldin.

Thanks for posting.

Love it and love her! But Chloe never got a Vogue cover???? Wow, there is something really wrong with the fashion world.
Nan Goldin is one of my favourite photographers, maybe even one of my favourite artists, although her fashion photography is nothing to write home about, is still a step above the usual offerings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it and love her! But Chloe never got a Vogue cover???? Wow, there is something really wrong with the fashion world.
Nan Goldin is one of my favourite photographers, maybe even one of my favourite artists, although her fashion photography is nothing to write home about, is still a step above the usual offerings.

Knew you'd like it, given your background! I think for me it's quite a nice departure from the usual suspects we see month after month. It's a very short edit and could be more expansive, but it's really powerful.

Not sure why Chloe is so underused because she's such a multifaceted artist! I can pick up on at least three different women in this short edit.

Vogue Ukraine is really in a class of their own. They've proven that is possible to present impactful narrative-driven covers without having to resort to sex or politics. It's just pure art. I do hope people are at least buying this magazine in the Ukraine.

Knew you'd like it, given your background! I think for me it's quite a nice departure from the usual suspects we see month after month. It's a very short edit and could be more expansive, but it's really powerful.

You know me well, Ben!

It is really quite interesting how a photographer coming from another background, can really create a different mood, it really becomes evident how fashion photographers are only working in very restricted parameters.

Only Chloe can make this style of editorial interesting. Love

Beauty

Photography David Ferrua
Styling Tania Rat Patron
Hair Yoann Fernandez
Makeup Mayia Alleaume
Model Adela Stenberg

models

Wow, above edit is stunning, helped by the beautiful girl. She looks like a cross between Anna an Ophélie.
Vogue Ukraine is certainly a force to be reckoned with!

"Jewel Trend"

Lisa Jarvis - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Cameron Rains - Hair Stylist
Marla Belt - Makeup Artist
Tee Hundley - Manicurist
Peyton Knight - Model

models

What a wonderful cover and I love the different approach.

For a Vogue cover i find the result really mediocre.

Radhika Nair by Marc Hibbert

marilynagency.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Facetasm Special

Joe Lai - Photographer
Sebastien Le Corroller - Hair Stylist
Tiina Roivainen - Makeup Artist
Nicolas Bianciotto - Casting Director
Milena Ioanna - Model

viva-paris

What an unexpected cover choice, it looks wonderful !
Not sure about the contents though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->