Vogue Ukraine November 2017 : Othilia Simon by Alique

OMG!!! Too bad that I live in Brazil and I can't find this anywhere. BUT THIS IS AMAZING. THIS MAGAZINE IS THE BEST!!!!

Wow, the first cover is giving me major Daria Werbowy vibes! Gorg covers.

I'm usually a big Vogue Ukraine fan but these somehow look like perfume ads to me.

Ugh, this is amazing. Now, compare this to current VI...

Amazing. My favourite VOGUE edition.

Here we have it people, the best covers of the 2017!! I will make sure to get the red one, but every one is perfection. This is how you do colour issues. And then there's the stunning Othilia! If Phoebe Philo ever decide to retire Daria, and she should seriously consider it, here is her replacement!

P.S. This is the same Alique from Dutch Vogue? Wow!

It is quite interesting how the underdogs such as VU and Vogue Portugal are suddenly giving us great covers...

I don't know why she isn't the face of Celine yet. She is totally Phoebe Philo worthy!

Mindblowing ! Alique proves one shot after the other he/she is a great photographer
And Othilia is totally stunning there !

It’s always nice to see someone make an effort, I guess.

Just that these shots are so art-school student trite with the veiled face and the fashion-student directed posing. The sculptural pose of Othilia’s the strongest one I suppose— if only she didn’t hold on to the bracelet like she’s on The Price Is Right.

Another great covers from Vogue Ukraine. The first one is my fav. Pretty amazing.

I love these covers - particularly the third one. Every month this edition keeps beating out bigger players, credit to them

Othilia looks absolutely beautiful here! Well done Vogue Ukraine

the first cover is incredible, brilliant, absolutely amazing! I have not seen a good Vogue cover like this for a long time. Other editions have smth to look up to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->