Vogue Ukraine November 2017 : Othilia Simon by Alique

Gorgeous covers! A breath of fresh air. I love the approach for a colour issue. It's a big deal for Othilia I guess. She's in almost every issue of Vogue Paris, and it's quite impressive to see her on 3 covers here. Congrats to her!

I like all three! But, I’m annoyed with the see through text? That trick is so dated. I feel like the orher two covers (red & blue) would’ve made more impact if the text were more dominant. Red with black text. Blue with gold text.

Vogue Ukraine has been killing it as far as covers go. By far the most fresh and interesting Vogue out there right now.

The first cover would make more gravitational sense if the orange juice glass she's holding was spilling on her shoulder and not frozen in still motion. It's obvious this is a landscape shot but made it vertical for the cover, lol.

The first cover would make more gravitational sense if the orange juice glass she's holding was spilling on her shoulder and not frozen in still motion. It's obvious this is a landscape shot but made it vertical for the cover, lol.

Haha, yes! That orange juice has been bothering me but I'm in love with all the covers nevertheless ^_^

Alique - Photographer
Julie Pelipas - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Ilham Mestour - Hair Stylist
Christine Corbel - Makeup Artist
Neill Seeto - Casting Director
Othilia Simon - Model
credit: models

(photos arent fully nude, but still nsfw)

via Armani at Othilia's thread

I love the first cover in particular -- the color scheme and the composition. Perfection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->