W February 2004 : Cameron Diaz by Michael Thompson

I like it too..and i like Cami Diaz almost as much as Gwyneth! B)

well, my W is late as usual :angry:

Originally posted by Serena@Jan 7th, 2004 - 8:12 pm

i love cameron & gwyneth also!

i like her and hate her at the same time. sometimes she has a quite fabulous sense of style, very unique... but then she goes off and wears whatever is hot at the moment and every teeny bopper on the island is wearing what she wears.

there is even this one store at the major mall in Honolulu that has a display with all of her press releases wearing clothes that they carry, and they update it all the time. *annoys me to death*

but I like her on film...

i like her and hate her at the same time. sometimes she has a quite fabulous sense of style, very unique... but then she goes off and wears whatever is hot at the moment and every teeny bopper on the island is wearing what she wears.

there is even this one store at the major mall in Honolulu that has a display with all of her press releases wearing clothes that they carry, and they update it all the time. *annoys me to death*

I quite like the cover.. :unsure: I also like Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow more or less equally.

I quite like the cover.. :unsure: I also like Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow more or less equally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->