W Magazine ‘Digital Edition’ 2024 : Beyoncé by Pamela Hanson

I feel like "Digital Edition" is the magazine equivalent of that depressing six word story that's attributed to Ernest Hemingway: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

"Just posted: Digital edition, never printed."

Digital issue? Are they going out of print? Didn’t Karlie swoop in to save this publication?

The editing on her face... she doesn't even look like herself. This is horrible. I would've preferred someone like Carin Backoff a la Nicole Kindman for LOVE

Whiteoncé???
Digital issue? Are they going out of print? Didn’t Karlie swoop in to save this publication?
Its just to ride on the new album, i think the editorial is in the next issue maybe

I want to point something, even is not present here: what's the thing of Beyoncé and horses? Seems she's always with one.

I am quite impressed that she’s already wearing fall fashion… That being said, it looks more like a Teller shoot than Hanson.

I want to point something, even is not present here: what's the thing of Beyoncé and horses? Seems she's always with one.

They're a recurring theme this era, there's specific symbolisms to the separate album covers and with the second act being country themed and all, ranches, horses and cowboy hats are a given. I much prefer the Renaissance press shoot she did with British Vogue, this one doesn't work for me personally. The platinum hair does not suit her well and it looks particularly awful in this shoot.

I also do not understand the purpose of a digital edition for a magazine like W... what is a digital edition? Is it a digital cover, plucked from a story featured in the printed magazine, like Vogue? Is there a printed magazine at all? This will always be confusing to me.

Terrible is not...but she is just annoying...

I am getting tired of hearing or seeing her tbh. Especially when the outcome is most of the time very mid.
The album is fabulous but maybe the fashion industry should stop trying to correlate their editorials to her work. Clearly, her own visuals are superior to whatever magazines are trying to do.

At this point I want to see her without make up, wearing Phoebe Philo, seated and doing nothing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->