W Magazine China Volume #4 2023 : Marion Cotillard by Thurstan Redding & Anna Ewers by Sean + Seng

WOWWWWW Anna Ewers is awesome in this !!! I'm loving every single picture and cover !!!
Is there a video from the shoot?
Marion's shoot is good but I don't feel that she really works well in print honestly.

anna e. is like back in the vogue paris under emmanulle alt!
miss it so much! glad to see some quality in fashion editorials these days!
now china's fashion magazines are keeping me suprised!

anna e. is like back in the vogue paris under emmanulle alt!
miss it so much! glad to see some quality in fashion editorials these days!
now china's fashion magazines are keeping me suprised!
Agree with your comments.

Anna is really in her zone here. She looks amazing, and I also love the New Urbanism tag line. I wish they leaned into it more, but the cover with her on the bicycle is pretty cool. Otherwise its all fantastic. Hope there is a way to buy this in print.

Anna is really in her zone here. She looks amazing, and I also love the New Urbanism tag line. I wish they leaned into it more, but the cover with her on the bicycle is pretty cool. Otherwise its all fantastic. Hope there is a way to buy this in print.
Love the bicycle cover. I am curious if this magazine is carried in the US.

this magazine is so bad. also the Moonves family is cringe. isn't the editor's father that predator guy the bully Mr Moonves!??!! ugh...

this magazine is so bad. also the Moonves family is cringe. isn't the editor's father that predator guy the bully Mr Moonves!??!! ugh...
I don't believe Sara Moonves edits the China version of W. However, the American version of W which she does edit, is always full of surprises. In my opinion, Moonves publishes a lot of great content. Her issues scream fashion! I always look forward to each and every issue of American W.

A Chanel overload and I am 100% here for it! The sight of both Marion Cotillard and Anna Ewers pleases me to no end, both absolute beauties who photograph like a dream. The black and white portrait cover with Marion is delightful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->