AnOther Magazine Spring / Summer 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Craig McDean

I almost thought those scans were from an ad campaign! Their so GOOD

Love Guinevere Van Seenus!

What a stunning cover! I love it! :heart: Marion looks fierce in that facial expression.

Guinevere's ed. is insane! Totally like it. :smile:

Would loveeeeeeee to see Sigrid's ed, Woww at Guinevere

Haven't seen any bad issue of AnOther Magazine yet.
This one is definitely not exception: absolutely fabulous cover with my lovely Marion & outstanding contents :heart:
Adore!

^ and neither have I.. still an excellent publication, season after season. :heart:
I'm so desperate to get this now.. Roversi and Vanderperre's stories are just phenomenal, exactly what one would expect from all the people involved in these stories, from Panos and Olivier's stunning silhouettes and textures, Eniko and Guinevere's allure at full force and how beautifully it's all captured by their amazing lenses, ahh.. I need to set a tent outside Borders. :lol:

i flipped through this and saw eniko's ed and it is so GOOD
she is stunning

Roversi's ed is so beautiful! The styling, the hair & makeup, the setting, the light, the angles, the poses - everything just works together. Every single image just looks so good.

Holy crap, how is that Eniko continues to raise the bar? Marion's photographs are stunning, a true performer.

Eniko's ed is just extraordinary, because of the styling, as folks say..

Vanderperre's ed is simply stunning. Photography, styling, model... Everything looks fantastic. Roversi's ed is very beautiful too. :heart:

Larger version of Eniko's editorial.

Source: Fashionising.com

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Model: Sigrid Agren
Stylist: Jane How

fashiongonerogue.com

Photographer: Jacob Sutton
Model:Rasa Z
Stylist: Sarah Richardson

fashiongonerogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics