W Magazine January 2012 : Carey Mulligan by Michael Thompson

they're taking different roles... :unsure: I don't usually love Cara but she is really striking and full-force in this ed. her attitude is a nice contrast with Lily's, I think it'd be boring for them all to project the same thing!

could Cara be any more boring? she looks so lifeless compared to the amazingness of Lily, Jourdan, and Nyasha. but other than that, it's a great editorial

well she's not a great model (imho versatility is non-existent in her porfolio) the others make her look good in this ed and the ed itself as a whole i love it :wub:

Best in Class is really good, all the models look very good. even though i was anxious about seeing it, it didn't disappoint.

p.s. i'm loving nyasha, i already love jourdan dunn and lily

absolutely loving Best in Class!:woot:
my favorite shot is the one with Jourdan and Nyasha in Balenciaga, amazing..
also Lily D. nailed all of her pictures, she's a great model!

It's a shame the greatness has not transcended into the editorial, because this is Carey's best cover. At least Emma Summerton's story is fantastic, I adore the shot of Lily wearing the Cavalli jacket and a couple more.

From Jazz Age to Space Age
Photographer: Nick Knight
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Star: Alexia Wight

vampirehorde at fashion scans remastered

^Wow stunning! Classic Knight.

Is this Nick Knight's first time with W?

^No, he has worked for W in the past. The last time was in 2003 or 2004.

don't like Emma's story but Nick Knight's one is fabulous. Thanks for posting visualoptimism :flower:

Knight's ed is fabulous, his classic style is a nice addition to the new W.

I like the idea behind Nick Knight`s editorial. .. it`s just that, the black and white is too much that the clothes can`t be seen

Into the Wild
Chloë Sevigny by Anthony Maule
Styled by Giovanna Battaglia

wmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"