W Magazine Volume #1 2024 : The Best Performances Issue by Juergen Teller

Cover #3 of 13 with Greta Lee:

Cover #4 of 13 with Zac Efron:

Cover #5 of 13 with Natalie Portman:

Sometimes it amazes me that this is the same person who shot Kate Moss's gorgeous Vogue editorials during the 90s - some of them being my personal favorites.

I just cannot accept the fact that my favorite cover from this bunch involves two broccolis.

Cover #6 of 13 with Colman Domingo:

Love Margot Robbie's cover and photograph ❤️

These are all depressing to look at. Juergen managed to even make Margot & Ryan look lifeless

Cover #7 of 13 with Jodie Foster:

i get it, it's just f*cking annoying that this is all we really get from these celebrities and this is what it is... and this approach isn't subversive at all when its done every year, the same way, and we don't see these level celebrities really photographed any other way almost, no vanity fair herb ritts, allure etc. it's all hollowed out and what's left is some oversized suits glossy skin sorrenti shoots or these juergen teller subversive iphone shoots..

interview magazine already did this with jodie its so annoying, when u watch the video from W it's like wow, imagine if someone actually did something with her, she's a true icon, we don't get to see her much and she looks like f*cking beautiful, i want more

anyway, here she is as we used to get them by helmut newton, annie l., steven meisel, inez+vinoodh, michael thompson source:bellazon.com

jodiehelmut.jpg jodieannie.jpg jodiesm.jpg jodieiv.jpg 2_jodie.jpg

Cover #8 of 13 with Ryan Gosling:

Cover #9 of 13 with Da'Vine Joy Randolph:

Cover #10 of 13 with Julianne Moore:

Cover #11 of 13 with Lily Gladstone:

Cover #12 of 13 with Charles Melton:

Cover #13 of 13 with Robert Downey Jr:

I still don't understand their publication schedule, we get 3 issues almost all at once (Sofia Coppola, Emma Stone and this one) and then nothing for months.

Natalie Portman looks like working au marché de Clignancourt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->