W Magazine Volume #2 2024 : The Directors Issue

Aww Sandra! I loved her in "Anatomy..." and "Zone of Interest", so happy to see her :heart: :wub:

Oh Sandra looks AMAZING.

Love all these. Some of America's images are a little more Grazia than I like but overall great!

Why is this current iteration of W really growing on me. I lost patience for it somewhere around the mid-point of Tonchi's tenure and completely forgot about it for the longest time.

love the 3 covers and respective editorials! I’m going bankrupt this month!!

Ugh, will forever and always loathe these Hollywood type issues of W Magazine... and this is no different.

Another fashion story inside of the issue is "keep it real" by David Sims featuring various models/non-models. Styled by Benjamin Bruno. 16 pages.

"The Originals" back of the issue page features a great but short interview with fashion legend Polly Mellen. It includes a new b&w photograph by Pamela Hanson. Styled by Phyllis Posnick.

Last edited:
Fuaaaa Sandra! I confused her with Kirsten Owen watching the Oscars. I hope she gets more noticed after this award season.

Why is this current iteration of W really growing on me. I lost patience for it somewhere around the mid-point of Tonchi's tenure and completely forgot about it for the longest time.
I think because W was at its height during the Dennis Freedman/Patrick McCarthy years (pre-Tonchi) and Sara Moonves has said in interviews that she specifically wanted to bring it back to that era. Kind of a diss to her old boss, since I think Tonchi originally hired her, haha.

Mariacarla is killing it as always. What a fabulous model. You can’t go wrong with veterans such as her, Raquel, Malgosia, Elise, Liya…

KEEP IT REAL: SPRING FASHION WORTHY OF A CINEMA VERITÉ CLASSIC
Photography:
David Sims
Styling: Benjamin Bruno
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Models: Freya Nutter, Scott Licznerski, Martina Boaretto, Lotte O’Rourke, Fi James, Nathan Rosen, Charlotte Eta Mumm, Filip, Onyx B, Sapphire, Sophia Leary, Georgina Hill, Thomas Grogan, An Deseyn & Aditi Hrisheekesh

wmagazine.com

DARK AND STARK: MARIACARLA BOSCONO SLIPS INTO SPRING'S NEW CLASSICS
Photography:
Karim Sadli
Styling: Brian Molloy
Hair: Stéphane Lancien
Make-up: Christelle Cocquet
Model: Mariacarla Boscono

wmagazine.com

So happy to see everyone here liking America's modeling (as someone with Honduran background like her, I'm so happy she's killing it). I also deeply enjoy Sandra Hüller, mostly because of the Philo campaigns, but I think she has an incredibly versatile face. I am loving so far everything she's been shot for. I guess I need to watch her films. Ihr Gesicht ist einzigartig und atemberaubend.

THE NEW WAVE
Photography:
Liv Liberg
Styling: Emilie Kareh
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Marie Duhart
Models: Annemary Aderibigbe, Diane Chiu & Freya Nutter

wmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members