SABRINA CARPENTER KNOWS SHE HAS YOU HOOKED
Photography:
Zoë Ghertner
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: James Pecis
Make-up: Fara Homidi
Model/Celebrity: Sabrina Carpenter

wmagazine.com

LOVE both editiorials with Hunter and Zoe being Sabrina the slightly weakest link here.

not crazy about any cover but I reckon I’ll decide when inside the magazine store.

am I going to start spending (real) money in fashion magazines again??

thank you @Zorka ! :lucky:

My biggest pet peeve is when magazines do multi-covers, each with a different concept and photographed by different photographers. Quite evident from the outcome that the Hunter Schafer cover was the only one required here. Undoubtedly the strongest out of the bunch!
I agree. Love the studio work by Tim Walker for W.

When is Sara stepping down...

Anna Sawai had better be on a lot more covers over the next while.

Anna's is my favourite :heart:
I can't believe I'm loving a I&V cover :innocent:

A massive disappointment that Sara didn't take the risk of putting models on the cover of the Fashion issue for the third time in a row. She has no qualms about putting the same tires Hollywood mugs on the Performances issue every single year though...

Luckily Zoe's cover is beautiful and somewhat makes up for it; Tyler can create beautiful photos at times. He's come a long way from that f*king amateur Beyoncé breakout cover that I will never ever understand.

W's covers may still suck/be a non-event a lot of the time, but strangely the fashion edits have consistently impressed me since Kevin, Charles and PGM came on board last September. I don't know if my standards have just dropped a lot though? Fingers crossed the inside of this issue continues along those lines of what they've done recently at any rate.

A massive disappointment that Sara didn't take the risk of putting models on the cover of the Fashion issue for the third time in a row.

She has taste and style but she is a proper nepo baby like Sofia Coppola
Her dad is a television executive, so of course its going to be celebs fronting the covers forever

Hunter’s issue is enough. The others are so lackluster compared to it.

Might've spoken too soon about Hunter Schafer's cover. That Anna Sawai cover from Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin is exquisite, and perhaps I&V's best cover shoot in a very LONG time. Every picture is just as sublime as the last. Fabulous styling from Katie Grand, and equally as flawless beauty styling. :heart:

I&V ed seems fine at first glance but when you look closer the cheapness comes out. It looks like a work of a beginner fashion photographer with no attention to details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->