W October 2007 : Cate Blanchett by Michael Thompson

I love Cate but i would loved to see her in a couture piece for the cover, since she wears it so well!! Seems like there should be some exciting eds, Daria, Kate and the one with all the models including Isabelli, Yay!!

Quite like the cover. Simple but quite attractive, and not so photoshopped that she doesn't look human!

I for one am happy to see Cate in something other than couture, for the most part she's always done up in old school glamour, which can become a little repititive, even on her. I really like this sexier, sultry, Cate. Besides she's approaching 40 so she should do this now rather than later, after all she'll always be able to do glamour.

Cate is my absolute favourite actress -- must buy!

Caroline by Sims!can't wait and want to see Daria too.thank you for review.

Amazing cover, and the contents sound great as well! I can't wait to see it. =]

She looks beautiful on the cover - it's so fresh! Love it.

I love Cate! SHe's wonderful woman.
Looking forward to the eds! They sound impressing!
Thanx for the preview!

Happy to see her on the cover, and I like the idea of a 'casual Cate' but my first impression of the image itself... don't like what they've done with her face, there's too much overshadowing. Her eyes are lost in it. Not a must-buy for me.

The cover is fantastic. Cate has an amazing presence (even in print.) She looks a little tanned though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->