Wales Bonner Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

^^^She's always brimming with potential but falls flat at the end. She’s consistently the worst edger.

Good to see some leather pieces to give her aesthetic a harder edge, a bolder direction, but why not a trench version— or a suede trench??? Or trench versions of the bold floral prints? And such a shame that the airy knit sweater and vest doesn’t come in a tennis pullover and a cardigan version— or a twinset version, because that would be awesome in the donegal texture with teh solid v-neckline. Her suits jacket constructions are always solid and versatile, just wished she offered them in a complete suitings instead of as separates that would give a more polished, overall look. But the more flirty inclusion of a Speedo-esque trunk under the leathers is a good aggressive move on her part to wake the show up LOL

I know people have some high hopes for her but she would be great for Bally actually!

I recommend watching the film and seeing everything in movement. This collection is GORGEOUS.

The frontal runway pics don't do the collection justice.

Looks like she took these out from her wardrobe and gave it to the models to wear.

If she's lacking money, then she should sell some percentage of her brand, so she can get some funds to implement an actual vision and design.

This was beyond embarrassing!

What's the point of spending thousands on a fashion show when you don't have anything interesting to present?
I guess around 30000 Euros minimum if no one works for free and she is in a strange city with no sponsors

Again, Wales Bore-ner
Bonner with one 'n' only would be far more interesting lol

Stop trying to make her happen. Constantly underwhelming.
Exactly. She won the LVMH Prize, both BFC/VOGUE menswear and womenswear, plus BFC Trust money... that's over £1000000
Unlike many other designers who never have any capital to change their business, she had everything

The comparisons to Martine Rose read like thinly veiled racism to me.

Their clothes are nothing alike. Bonner's clothes are immaculate, they are exquisite in their material and construction. Martine Rose is trash.

The only thing they have in common is that they are both mixed-race British women who design for men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->