Walter van Beirendonck Men's and Women's A/W 05 Lookbook

The Baron

Reaction score
I've been having fun cruising through the current season's Walter van Beirendonck collection this morning, and it's about time he had a thread for it.

The name of the collection is "Weird". Here are some highlights from the women's collection.

4DET0754.jpg
4DET0758.jpg

4DET0778.jpg
4DET0764.jpg

all images from waltervanbeirendonck.com

Walter van Beirendonck Menswear A/W 2005-6 Lookbook

I've been having fun cruising through the current season's Walter van Beirendonck collection this morning, and it's about time he had a thread for it.

The name of the collection is "Weird". Here are some highlights from the Men's collection.

4DET0487.jpg
4DET0427.jpg

4DET0394.jpg
4DET0400.jpg

all collection images from waltervanbeirendonck.com

More still...

4DET0496.jpg
4DET0588.jpg

4DET0509.jpg
4DET0546.jpg

4DET0574.jpg
4DET0604.jpg

all images still from waltervanbeirendonck.com

Crazy Belgians...gotta love em. :D

That jacket with the pillow-cum-stuffed toy is too cute! :heart:Otherwise,I like it overall. The shirt with the watch(I adore the way he does shirt collars) and these sweaters,ski hats and those cool bags.

Edit: I just love the group of red!

The great thing about this is,as mad and colourful as he is,he really makes it up with a nice balance of good tailored pieces and some wearable t's and sweaters. Such a departure from alot of his early days which everything was completely absurd and radical. This has a nice feel to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny to call it weird since it's pretty much the most 'normal' thing i've ever seen from him...:lol:

such an improvement imo...
thanks for posting baron...
fun stuff...
:P

I like it...A slight move away from the clubkid/rave goo from back in the day...Like the wrap-around coats for the ladies...
Thanks for bringing this up Baron :flower:

Yeah, this is definitely my favorite collection of his to date. Fun, but very wearable (with the possible exception of that crazy women's headpiece with the wings and ears).

It brings to mind all kinds of happy, wintry thoughts. It's toasty-warm and giddy, like a holiday party after drinking too much egg nog.

I thought we already had a topic on this...

Well I think it is a great collection, so creative and cute. I think he is one of the best men's wear designers around.:heart:

goodness, i like bittersweet.
off topic but his venture into kid's wear line zulupapuwa ( i think)
is fun.

prob a topic on that too somewhere...

since my screen keeps giving me pages from a few months ago
sorry if wrong year

I agree Scott, that the tees are really wearable.

I like it.

If he didn't put his name all over everything, I would buy a lot more of his stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->