Waxing - Annoying Bumps on Tummy and Bikini Line

after shaving the bikini put deoderant on the area. its a trick that one of my stripper friends taught me, they have to shave every day and that can be really irritatingm, especially in that area. i used to get really bad bumps too and for some reason the deoderant works really well.

I use neosporin after I shave the bikini line area, it works really well. I used to get very bad razor burn/red bumps whatever it was and when I applied the neosporin they didn't show up.:woot:

i used to get those bumps. then i found out that my skin is sensitive and shaving with the hair has gotten rid of them.

Any kind of deodorant or does it have to be a stick one?

I would think you wouldn't get a close shave if you go in the direction the hair grows. Is that not the case?

Also, come bathing suit season, do any of you shave your upper thighs? and if so do you get small bumps or redness there too? :doh: Any advice?:blush: Thanks!

Thank you for all of the tips. I get those same red bumps on my bikini line when I shave. I’m excited to try out the deodorant tip this summer. Check out other bikini tips too.

i'm seriously contemplating getting laser done. every time i shave i bleed (so i don't do it often, and opt for board shorts) and i have to shave in the opposite direction otherwise it's not a close enough shave. it's really frustrating, i'm not sure if there's anything else i can do other than getting laser. i've tried all the shaving creams and nair, and none of them have worked well.

To prevent irritation bumps and ingrown hairs after waxing, you must use a loufa! You have to scrub the area every single day with your basic shower gel, and that will help prep the skin for waxing. After a fresh wax, wait a few days and begin with your loufa again. You will see amazing results! I know first hand...

i get really bad razor burn and end up bleeding as well. if i shave in the same direction in the hair i don't tend to get razor burn very bad, but it's not a close enough shave and i have black hair. any suggestions? i tried an at home waxing kit and had really bad irritation that didn't go away for over a week. as of right now, i can't even wear a swimsuit and haven't done so in years :(

how do people get this nice of a shave?
443022uy.jpg

mangomodels.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn those ingrown hairs!

I have the exact same problem! The only long term solution is IPL laser hair removal treatment but it's pricey. I plan to have it done at some point but for now I am using a product called Arezoo Ingrown Hair Cream. It contains tea tree oil and it seems to be doing the trick. You can buy it by phoning them direct www.arezoo.co.uk

Otherwise keep sqeezing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->