Wearing flats?

I got a pair from a local store here in Toronto. They look very pretty on.

To be honest there are so many stunning shoes every season. I love wedges they give height and comfort. This season I am in love with these kitten heels.
myra.jpg

I tired the flats again this morning and I'm not sure they are for me

i'm really, really short (5 foot) and i could care less about being artificially taller or not.
i love flats and kitten heels. i pretty much adamantly refuse to wear really high heels
just because i hate being uncomfortable in clothes. with the right outfit, flats are super cute.

I don't find high heels uncomfortable at all. I think it is what you are used to wearing

I started wearing heels in high school and grew into them so they seem normal to me

I used to wear heels only, now I am all about flats. :heart:

I think finding the right one is the key. It also depends on your style and what you want to wear them with. I bought these a month ago

Mosquitos Evase
$190.00
They are just darling!

Make a slow transition and see what works for you. The length of time also makes a difference. Good luck!

I gues after 10 years in heels I shouldn't expect to wear flats in one day

man i think flats are so sexy... so much confidence is needed to really pull them off. in heels, its like instant sex, but flats... much more understated and subtle.

I love flats and I own a few pairs, however sometimes I feel frumpy wearing them. I am short and I like wearing mainly kitten heels for a more dressed up look because the flats, as dressy as I buy them- always look really casual :doh:

I love kitten heels..but i wear so many heels it seems like whenever i walk in flats i always end up tripping:P ..i love em tho:heart:

I use to be able to take the pain with heels..until i moved to a walking city. Since then I've been wearing flats on a daily basis. Which is not bad because I think they are comfy.. it's only bad when I get decked out with my 3-5 inch heels on the weekend! THAT proves to be painful everytime! I think perhaps my feet have gotten wider from the constant walking in flats?.. hmmm..

I feel most comfortable on heels. I find i am always stacking in trainers and scuffing in flats. But I do love my flat boots and have a few. I bought a cheap (puke) pair of flats once and i was scarred for a while, i gave them away to charity after wearing them for 12mins and feeling like a cheap fashion misfit for 11mins and 59secs too long. I have decided to give it another try. Picked up a cute red pair from office to go with my commes de garcon dress. cute matches cute you see!

SJP

What are your favorite shoes to wear? What style and how high are the heels?

I love flats!
They're more "me", and i think for casual looks, flats go better than heels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coconotloco
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->